AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

If you think this is depressing wait till you see what we look like without Dwight. This is the type of DO SOMETHING mentality that the team took before the trade deadline last year. You make the best move for the team, not just any move because you can't wait for something to happen.

I'm trying to imagine what kind of person I'd have to become to want to make a major trade after the first preseason game.

• Upvote 4

Not gonna lie, thought this article sucked. Lost me at Orlando has surrounded Dwight with premium talent.

To say that Dwight hasn't tried is ridiculous. Don't act like you know how much time he's spent on free throws and what not, some guys just can't do certain things. Dwight's not the first to suck at free throws and he won't be the last. If everyone could do it than guys like Jose Calderon wouldn't be so special (joke).

Also, I recognize that Dwight whines a lot, but I dare you to deal with the flopping and hacking he does on a nightly basis and not lose your temper 18 times. Don't act like he hasn't been a leader and carried this team on his back to multiple 50 win season.

Lastly, That's great that the Magic have "tried", but don't make me quote Yoda. The trades, though good efforts, just haven't worked, and barring a miracle trade orchestrated by the Logo, we can't just get out of the hole into which we've dug ourselves in one season.

How dare you say Dwight hasn't tried. Is requesting trades stupid? Yes. But anyone who doesn't recognize that Dwight has put his heart and soul into Orlando for seven years is a tool.

Hopefully I never get sucked into reading a crap article by Greg Doyle (I think) again. Ridiculous. Sucky writer, and shame on anyone who thinks this article was some great truth telling experience.

Dwight is that you writing this? lol Dont worry Dwight will be in NJ by tonight,

WTF serious?

Bryan has ZERO charisma, guys like Rhodes and Dolph deserve it more

Rhodes only got into the WWE because of his father and brother. I like the guy, and think he's a good mid-carder, but not much more than that.

Dolph? Best heel in the WWE right now. He should be feuding with Punk though(instead of Mexican Ric Flair), and I hope that's what they do with him now that he dropped the US title.

Daniel Bryan though? He might be the best technical wrestler on the planet, and the whole "no charisma" thing is largely a byproduct of the internet feeding on its own opinion. I was AT the TLC show. The three biggest pops of the night were for Punk, Ryder and Bryan.

And why would I care about promos? Why would you? Have you SEEN what Edge's early promos looked like?

I'm trying to imagine what kind of person I'd have to become to want to make a major trade after the first preseason game.

It's not about one preseason game...it's about this team feeling & looking like the same team as LAST season...which I hate to break it to you but doesn't stand a chance to win a championship. I respect your opinion though.

Rhodes only got into the WWE because of his father and brother. I like the guy, and think he's a good mid-carder, but not much more than that.

Dolph? Best heel in the WWE right now. He should be feuding with Punk though(instead of Mexican Ric Flair), and I hope that's what they do with him now that he dropped the US title.

Daniel Bryan though? He might be the best technical wrestler on the planet, and the whole "no charisma" thing is largely a byproduct of the internet feeding on its own opinion. I was AT the TLC show. The three biggest pops of the night were for Punk, Ryder and Bryan.

And why would I care about promos? Why would you? Have you SEEN what Edge's early promos looked like?

Whoa!! Am I in the wrong board?

Anyway, I love tech wrestlers, but I hate how they gave Bryan the title. Looks coward and heelish. I felt the fans were a bit confused last night about how to react about him.

Funny how Ryder was a total jobber and a lame mic worker until he got over on the internet stuff gimmick. Now he can use the same moves and catch phrases but they're more effective. Lol.. pro-wrestling.

If you think this is depressing wait till you see what we look like without Dwight. This is the type of DO SOMETHING mentality that the team took before the trade deadline last year. You make the best move for the team, not just any move because you can't wait for something to happen.

At this point I've lost faith in Orlando's front office & GM in regards to putting a strong team around Dwight or even keeping Dwight for that matter...based off of the moves we have seen this team make are you saying my opinion is that far-fetched?

They reeked of awesomeness.

Speaking of "awesomeness", glad nobody is mentioning The Miz. Saturday Night Live is a pretty popular show bro, you probably shouldn't hack catch phrases off of them.

They reeked of awesomeness.

Speaking of "awesomeness", glad nobody is mentioning The Miz. Saturday Night Live is a pretty popular show bro, you probably shouldn't hack catch phrases off of them.

Why is it that I can't find the Miz credible as a world champion?

• Upvote 1

Why is it that I can't find the Miz credible as a world champion?

Because he's not that good in the ring, he hacks catch phrases, and he was on The Real World.

Because he's not that good in the ring, he hacks catch phrases, and he was on The Real World.

I think he looks to me more like a mid carder.

But you're right, he's not that good in the ring. And everytime he tries to sound tough I don't buy it. He's got some mic talent I can enjoy though.

And I didn't watch the real world when he was on.