AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Anyone else feel that Jamal might blow his knee before the All-Star break?

There seems to be a pattern there...

This is exactly why I wanted Earl, if he can come in and play the 3 for defensive purposes that will help us out a lot. He gives us some depth and flexibility.

Sounds like Q might be on the move or wearing a suit.

I want Dwight in Magic jersey FO'EVAH!!

... or well, ya know... I don't want a 59 year old Dwight, hogging the paint... just... like... well, at least the next 5-10 years. That kind of Dwight.

Sounds like Q might be on the move or wearing a suit.

I like the role Q played after the December trade, spot minutes. he seemed to play better in that role vs being the starter or 1st guy off the bench.

I want Dwight in Magic jersey FO'EVAH!!

... or well, ya know... I don't want a 59 year old Dwight, hogging the paint... just... like... well, at least the next 5-10 years. That kind of Dwight.

Man, I hope so. I was really, really hoping we'd found the next Tim Duncan. I HOPE I'm right about that and it wasn't just some really good PR campaign...

Can you guys imagine this happening. Orlando is scheduled to play New Jersey as their third game this season right? Can you imagine Deron driving to the basket then Howard tries to block the shot, and does but also accidentally makes Deron land funny causing a small injury. Lol, there goes the Nets chances of getting Dwight. To

even make it more funny, doctors will say Deron should be

well again a day after the trade deadline. Haha. Just wanted to share.

How can a small injury on deron keep howard away from

the nets? BTW... I wasnt funny

Man, I hope so. I was really, really hoping we'd found the next Tim Duncan. I HOPE I'm right about that and it wasn't just some really good PR campaign...

What really sucks, apart from the fact he might be leaving us just before he hits his peak, is that he might also be a better FT shooter now. Imagine how pissed off we will be if he starts shooting 75-80% from the line and going for 27-15-3 at 60% with some other team.

I hate this <_<

I can deal with J-Rich's contract, but I still didn't want him back. I honestly have no clue what Otis is trying to do. He isn't convincing Dwight anything because all he has done is bring back the same trash from last year with a minor swap of PFs and dropping a backup PG (who Dwight wanted to stay for some reason). He isn't setting us up for the future or anything with handing out contracts still. I just wish they'd get rid of this guy already, it just always feels like he is just going with the flow rather than planning anything or preparing for the future.

Being thinking a little outside the box and was curious for some feed back. Dwight asked for Iggy but we might lack the assets but how about going after Turner instead? They have a lot of cash tied up in Iggy Hawes Young Williams and Holliday going foward so maybe offer JJ Ryan and Orton for Noc Turner and take back Speights using some of our TE to offer capspace going foward

If we can't afford Iguodala, we sure as hell can't afford Evan Turner.

I can deal with J-Rich's contract, but I still didn't want him back. I honestly have no clue what Otis is trying to do. He isn't convincing Dwight anything because all he has done is bring back the same trash from last year with a minor swap of PFs and dropping a backup PG (who Dwight wanted to stay for some reason). He isn't setting us up for the future or anything with handing out contracts still. I just wish they'd get rid of this guy already, it just always feels like he is just going with the flow rather than planning anything or preparing for the future.

GSW might want J-Rich. Deadline trade with GSW might bring us Monta, or we could ship him to Philly for Iggy. Jason is on a very reasonable and tradeable contract now, teams will want to take on his contract in a trade.

J-Rich + JJ + Ryan + Orton might get us something to smile about.

• Upvote 1

GSW might want J-Rich. Deadline trade with GSW might bring us Monta, or we could ship him to Philly for Iggy. Jason is on a very reasonable and tradeable contract now, teams will want to take on his contract in a trade.

J-Rich + JJ + Ryan + Orton might get us something to smile about.

I doubt it. Dwight will probably be long frustrated and possibly even traded by then. I agree his contract is reasonable, but if traded it is probably to a contender looking for shooting and they'll just give us picks and expiring contracts. At least it should be that way, because if Dwight is gone we need to get rid of all these long term contracts that Otis continues to freakin' hand out.