AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

In other news, Melo hyperextended his knee in practice today.

Speaking of Melo and the Knicks, I'm not looking forward to that team being full of hard ***es. Chandler, Melo, and Amar'e all think they're the baddest dudes in town. Should be super annoying, unless your a Knicks fan.

Actually looking forward to when they play the Celtics though. Should be plenty of technical fouls to go around and hopefully a brawl or two.

JohnDenton555 John Denton

@Orlando_Magic CEO Alex Martins: "I feel Dwight wants to play out his career here.Told me he loves Orl, doesn’t wanna walk away from this."

OrlandoSixthMan Orlando's Sixth Man

"i'm still going back and forth" ~ Dwight Howard on his decision of leaving or staying

I agree that autoplay is kinda annoying, but I don't see how it's anyone else's fault. You're on a Magic message board while working and all of us know how goofy these boards can be at times.

No you're right. My phone has been on mute because I've mostly been listening to people who have no clue. I updated the page right as I was unmuting my phone to say something. Murphy and his law can suck it....

Can we stop with the autoplay crap and talk about Dwight's first chill sit-down interview? He was completely calm, acted like the old Dwight, said his decision isn't even final. Whether he's talking this way because the franchise asked him to or whether he's sincere, we don't know. However, this is extremely promising. Night and day difference from yesterday.

Oh lord you didn't need to quote that smile_svgsad.png

I posted and then followed the rest of the thread and immediately face palmed. With all the annoying violins I've had to hear over the past years it just so happens the one video I quote it the one that catches fire. Lmao, damnit

I think Dwight is going to change his mind a million times over the next several days.

I just think he's profoundly frustrated, like a lot of us have been, over the roster and some of the signings over the last couple years. A lot of them looked good at first (Yay! Hedo's back!) and then quickly died out as reality came home (Huh - JRich is a pretty bad defender...). I think we've already made better moves in the last four days than we have in the last few years.

If we can land CP3, or some similar piece (Iggy?)? I think Dwight would have a hard time walking away from it without playing with it at all. I think, unless we landed Chris (where he'd stay), he'd at least stay to the trade deadline before demanding out.

Marc Stein saying Dwight wants Chauncey.

One of "changes" Dwight Howard wants is signing of Chauncey. If DH12 stays, sources say he'll urge Billups to spurn Heat and "anchor" Magic

Obviously Chauncey Billups must first clear waivers later today at 6 PM ET. Then Dwight will lobby him to choose Central FLA over South