AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Since J-Rich's deal finalizes today...what is the possibility of us trading him to GSW to get Ellis?

Edit: Plus we can get Biedrins as a back up C from the deal. Could you imagine us doing that?

Edit #2: I mean why would we delay the finalization of it to today if we didn't mean to use J-Rich in a S&T?

I swear: if people weren't so blinded by their intense hatred/jealousy of the Lakers, and this weird belief that any player under 25 is an all-star in the making, they'd have realized that the original trade was arguably the most fair superstar trade in league history.

An expiring, Aminu, Bledsoe and a much sought-after uprotected pick are rebuilding pieces.

A gazilion dollars of contract for a gazilion years that simultaneously put a dying rival back on its feet are not rebuilding pieces.

Who becomes a what allstar is irrelevant.

Gilbert, Kuban, deVos and the rest of the "haters" are not only stakeholders (like the generators of the BRI*) but also shareholders in NOH, a franchise that has put itself into rebuilding mode.

As such, they are legally entitled to lobby their ass off about whatever they see fit.

*"income from fans"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

" ..The Grizzlies are discussing sending O.J. Mayo to the Indiana Pacers for Josh McRoberts and Brandon Rush.. "

Wtf.. we´ll give you Duhon/Anderson..

http://ht.ly/7W7qg was this posted?... was from Steve Kyler's twitter

Josh Robbins interview + some. I think everything Dwight has said is fair game. He wants to stay, but won't stay unless the GM makes some moves. The fact is that we would have been in a position to pull off some save dwight moves if Otis did not ***** this team in the ass with the **** he calls trades.

Josh Robbins interview + some. I think everything Dwight has said is fair game. He wants to stay, but won't stay unless the GM makes some moves. The fact is that we would have been in a position to pull off some save dwight moves if Otis did not ***** this team in the ass with the **** he calls trades.

Yeah but these trades looked really good when we went on a 9 game win streak right? I'd blame lack of a leadership and effort on that team rather than having the wrong pieces.

Yeah but these trades looked really good when we went on a 9 game win streak right? I'd blame lack of a leadership and effort on that team rather than having the wrong pieces.

Still added old pieces and handcuffed the teams salary situation. I was not happy with either of those trades last year. Especially giving up a starting 7ft'er