AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

I still think it is weird that Dwight is pissed that we waived a guy who was only here for less than a year and was hardly ever productive. Can Dwight really be this temperamental and soft?

Who gives a ***** why Dwight wants whoever on the team. We just needed to be making sure we were on the same page with him with all moves. I've been saying that for years, and clearly it hasn't happened. And it's going to end up costing us.

• Upvote 1

See, you win titles (especially with the current talent level in the NBA) by having a player of Dwight's caliber. There's only a few of them in the league. Keeping Dwight here and happy gives us a yearly chance at a title.

If you're truly a fan of the Magic, keeping Dwight here under any circumstance is more important then some bull**** drama.

There will be players just as good, if not better, coming out in the next few years. Guaranteed they won't have the same attitude either.

You act as though Superstars in the NBA are a dying breed. And no, a true Magic fan would do what's best for the franchise in the long term. A true Dwight fan would do anything they can to keep him here when clearly he doesn't want to be.

Not sure how updated the FA list is, but I wouldn't mind going after Ronnie Price from Utah as a backup PG. I know he'd like to be in Utah, but they've got Harris and I think just resigned Earl Watson, so I doubt they'd offer him hardly anything.

As someone who watches every Jazz game, I can tell you that Price is flat out energy and toughness. He might make dumb decisions every once and a while, but he can definitely bring a spark and he seems like he wants to just fight people more than Matt Barnes did.

Just a thought, and if you want some good highlights look up his dunks over lamar odom and carlos boozer.

See, you win titles (especially with the current talent level in the NBA) by having a player of Dwight's caliber. There's only a few of them in the league. Keeping Dwight here and happy gives us a yearly chance at a title.

If you're truly a fan of the Magic, keeping Dwight here under any circumstance is more important then some bull**** drama.

You don't keep him happy by getting the players he wants and losing. You'd make him want to stay by winning games. I'm a fan of the Magic regardless of what happens.

I just looked at the list of FA PGs available and threw up. Unless we want to bring back Arroyo or sign JJ Berea, there is no real upgrade.

I have a feeling we'll sign Nate Robinson once the Thunder buy out his contract.

:svgsad:

I still think it is weird that Dwight is pissed that we waived a guy who was only here for less than a year and was hardly ever productive. Can Dwight really be this temperamental and soft?

Their friendship runs deep. Planking wars bring with them a bond unlike any other.

• Upvote 1

There will be players just as good, if not better, coming out in the next few years. Guaranteed they won't have the same attitude either.

You're dreamin if you really believe this. Dwight and Lebron are once a generation type players. Their level doesn't just show up every couple of years.

I just looked at the list of FA PGs available and threw up. Unless we want to bring back Arroyo or sign JJ Berea, there is no real upgrade.

I have a feeling we'll sign Nate Robinson once the Thunder buy out his contract.

:svgsad:

Nate and Big Baby are good friends. They were referred to as "Shrek and Donkey" in Boston last year lol

You're dreamin if you really believe this. Dwight and Lebron are once a generation type players. Their level doesn't just show up every couple of years.

Look at the draft class coming in. If we can get just one of those guys and continuously build a core of multiple players as opposed to 1, we'll be fine.

But I understand, you're just a Dwight fan. It's okay, you'll be a fan of a new team in just a matter of time.

Look at the draft class coming in. If we can get just one of those guys and continuously build a core of multiple players as opposed to 1, we'll be fine.

But I understand, you're just a Dwight fan. It's okay, you'll be a fan of a new team in just a matter of time.

Lotta if's in that plan.

I'm a fan of the what's best for the Magic, i.e. keeping Dwight here.

2003 2 players DWade Lebron Anthony

2004 Dwight Howard,

2005 Deron Williams Chris Paul

2006 Brandon Roy

2007 Kevin Durant

2008 Derrick Rose

2009 Blake Griffin

2010 John Wall

You can build a team around every single one of these guys (Brandon Roy if he was healthy)