AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

so would meer. Iggy plays with the ball in his hands and is one of the better forward distributors Meer can go back to a catch and shoot role

Yeah, he could take over the "Hedo" role of point-forward....without pointless fade-away three balls and turnovers

I'll copy what I just wrote on Twitter.

Jareth Cutestory @JarethOMMB 1 min Reply Delete Favorite · Open

Ultimately, it's a business, and 1 more year of Dwight possibly is better than none.

Not sure why bloggers can't understand that. Easy for outsiders looking in to laugh, but it is what it is.

It's ultimately managements decision, not Dwights. If they want to do this thing one last time and hope for the best, so be it.

Jareth Cutestory @JarethOMMB 2 mins Reply Delete Favorite · Open

Maybe Otis just doesn't want to deal Dwight? Maybe he says let's give this thing one last shot before the ship sinks?

Yeah, he could take over the "Hedo" role of point-forward....without pointless fade-away three balls and turnovers

More importantly, Iggy plays stellar defense

I'll copy what I just wrote on Twitter.

That last take is the one I'm thinking also. Let's use D12 as a rented mule for one more good season, assuming he'll play hard (I would think he has at least that much pride). Maybe he can be signed and traded atfter the season and net us a better deal?