AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Yes. What Hollinger fails to mention is that Bass kills ball movement, and is a giant liability on D. Not a situation where Davis is just a better help defender, Davis actually knows where to be on the floor and doesn't cause the entire defense to break down. Cap space is fine for Boston, they will have ton's of it when their old men are finished playing and they are in rebuilding mode.

Took the words right outta my mouth. Hollinger was obviously to far up Bostons ass to actually WATCH any games so he just went on whatever stats he could dig up on NBA.com. i dont even know him but hes an *******, there is more to basketball than numbers. but maybe he had a deadline or sumthing.

Took the words right outta my mouth. Hollinger was obviously to far up Bostons ass to actually WATCH any games so he just went on whatever stats he could dig up on NBA.com. i dont even know him but hes an *******, there is more to basketball than numbers. but maybe he had a deadline or sumthing.

I agree with you about the numbers, but John Hollinger is one of the few analysts who knows his stuff. He also was one of the few people who saw that Dwight Howard deserved the MVP not Derrick Rose.

Anybody know if we can resign an amnestied player? Just wondering if now that we got the cap relief since Gil and Otis are BFF's if we could bring him back for the minimum. I feel as a backup pg it could be worse and he lost a lot of weight and he Supposedly looks better.

The part were he called the Magic organization "mediocre" is the only piece in that Hollinger's article that I agree with. Otis has set this organization back with just about every move he made since taking over.

• Upvote 1

Anybody know if we can resign an amnestied player? Just wondering if now that we got the cap relief since Gil and Otis are BFF's if we could bring him back for the minimum. I feel as a backup pg it could be worse and he lost a lot of weight and he Supposedly looks better.

Can't resign an amnestied player for 1 calander year. Per skylerNBA