AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

On the cusp of losing our best player who cant be replaced in 10 years. Saddled with a bloated payroll and little flexibility. Having a aged team devoid of talent. Having a gm who thinks bringing hedo, arenas, clark and jrich in was a smart move. Youre right I should be ecstatic. Sorry my mistake.

I never said you should be ecstatic, don't put words in my mouth. You just take everything that he's doing and put a negative spin on it and it's quite frustrating. I bet if Otis traded for Chris Paul you would make a comment about Paul's knees and how it was a bad move and Otis needs to be fired.

JoshuaBRobbins profile

JoshuaBRobbins Hearing from 2 league sources that Justin Harper's deal is 2 years, fully guaranteed. Also hearing it's $1.2 million total

This is even gonna help Boston getting more cap space to Sign Dwight Howard next summer. STILL THINK IT'S A GOOD DEAL?

They could have just let Big Baby go instead of taking on Bass' contract... It's no guarantee he ops out in the offseason.

• Upvote 1

This is even gonna help Boston getting more cap space to Sign Dwight Howard next summer. STILL THINK IT'S A GOOD DEAL?

No chance Dwight ever goes to Boston no matter how much they offer.

I'm laughing at the thought of Dwight going to Boston...pause for answer...HAHAHAHAHAHA! Dwight more than likely will be staying here. I just get this feeling that with this whole controversy with the Nets that there is no way he will end up a Net. As far as that is concerned...I expect next Off-season will be pretty amazing if we can pull some more trades off this Off-season. After all, we still have some pretty good trade pieces.

SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears

Thunder to re-sign sharpshooter Daequan Cook to a two-year, $7.5 million deal, source tells @YahooSports.

Seems like a lot, but I didn't exactly watch him much.

Yes. What Hollinger fails to mention is that Bass kills ball movement, and is a giant liability on D. Not a situation where Davis is just a better help defender, Davis actually knows where to be on the floor and doesn't cause the entire defense to break down. Cap space is fine for Boston, they will have ton's of it when their old men are finished playing and they are in rebuilding mode.