AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

I don't thnk the cap matters. If the Gortat TPE is big enough to absorb Turiaf's contract, it works.

Gotcha! And it is....I forgot about that...I somehow thought we traded to new Orleans like 4 different time to absorb Ariza's contract in a CP3 trade....

Nothing annoys me more than when people do this. He wasn't saying Glen Davis is the next Karl Malone. He compared ONE attribute of Davis' game (his quick hands) to Malone's game. He compared that attribute to Malone because people will ****ing know what he is talking about when he does so. Jesus.

It's a well-known characteristic of poor reading comprehension. I half-expected it.

ESPNSteinLine Sources say league-owned Hornets on Friday afternoon were given clearance to re-open phone lines to all teams interested in Chris Paul

Anybody saying BBD isn't 10 X's better than Bass is NUTS. Hes better in EVERY category except maybe mid range jump shot, which we didn't even need from Bass. Does nobody remember the PITIFULL offensive rebounding we had last season? If Dwight didn't rebound the ball then the other team did PERIOD. Davis will go grab those boards. Hes knows his position and Bass always seemed lost alot for some reason. I say good trade and good start but there is MUCH more needed to help us keep Dwight. PG anyone?

But through it all i used to KILL with Bass in 2k12