AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Not sure how we could pry anything away from anybody (except Big Baby I guess), but I like it. Work those phones.

I could really see the Sixers being interested in Jameer more than any other team, but I'd hate to see him go, especially without getting a point guard back

4 years??? Unless Dwight has said he's going to be here for those 4 years then that's just too much.

it was a fail fake tweet any ways, that's not even his twitter handle

Also little late but I love the big baby swap finally someone on our team who plays 100% effort every game and plays defense

Dont know if this has been posted havent had a chance to catch up but apparently one of the tampering teams was in fact the nets. The GM and owner met with Dwight in Miami per ESPN radio.

THAT makes more sense.

I could really see the Sixers being interested in Jameer more than any other team, but I'd hate to see him go, especially without getting a point guard back

J rich to gs. Monta to phi. Iggy to us.

I'd think they'd be set on Jrue Holiday as the PG, but if they want Jameer, I'll take my chances with Gilbert and Duhon running the point. Too bad the Jazz already snatched up Jamaal Tinsley, amirite?