AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Biedrins has negative value. You can't flip him for anything.

I agree with you however,I think looking at the number of teams out there who are "desperate" for front end help, Biens could be somewhat of a valued asset. 3 years/$9m per is less than attractive and his ability to completely disappear also tempers much interest. I just think he may be one of those guys who sees a change in scenery and produces a little better than he has. Just me turning my gears a bit though.

For the Lakers to have the possibility of adding even one of CP3/Dwight, they will have to be robbing NOH/ORL as blindly as they did with Memphis. Ok, not so much, but why are they overrating Bynum so much?. They are talking him up like he is Shaq's second coming. This guy is injury prone, doesn't have many post moves, is plain dirty...

I still think LAC/NJ are the better suited ones to splash out. I would like for Dwight to stay with some legit help, but if not achievable, getting rid of Turk, plus Gordon and some young guys, plus draft picks, plus kaman expiring, is the better option. You add Arenas amnesty, and we've got a stew going.

bah hahahaha

Chad Ford - ESPN Radio (paraphrased)

Don't overlook the Celtics as a dark horse in landing the services of Dwight Howard. I don't think Dwight will end up in Boston this season by way of trade but I hear sources indicate that he could make his way there in free agency this summer. The Celtics have an affinity for big men and Dwight is no exception.

blah blah something about Dwight being the centerpiece and some other stuff.

then,

I hear that the Warriors are planning on making a strong push for Tyson Chandler, in fact a leading the pack push. They are no doubt posturing to saddle Andris Biedrins and his contract on another team looking to acquire either one of Curry or Ellis...most likely Ellis.

Biedrins sucks. We'd be doing Golden State a huge favor by taking him on. He's a fair rebounder, that's about it. And if thought Dwight's free throws were bad, Andris shot 32% last year from the stripe while playing 59 games