AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Right, he's cool for being an antisocial child molester.

Well, yes. It's all relative.

But remember: replace "sexually assaulting children" with "murdering people", and his description would fit any Western character Clint Eastwood ever played.

Note: this is not me saying that sexually assaulting children is ok. It's my way of saying that we should really consider how casually we accept murder as being cool.

I don't know, but Bynum is WAY better than Dwight. Check this vid out of Dwight getting dunked on:

I don't think you know who Dwight Howard is, just in case heres an introduction

I was @ the wells fargo center and saw #2 live and for a good 3 or for 4 minutes the philly crowed was just buzzing with that dunk

they must have showed the replay a couple times. leaving the building people were still talking about it

one of the top five d12 dunks all time

I was @ the wells fargo center and saw #2 live and for a good 3 or for 4 minutes the philly crowed was just buzzing with that dunk

they must have showed the replay a couple times. leaving the building people were still talking about it

one of the top five d12 dunks all time

Right behind the one he had years ago...The game winner against San Antonio (Thats the best)

So, basically all he can do is dunk. How exciting.

Guy's a dime a dozen in this league. Bynum has actual skill AND can even hit his freethrows.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guy's a dime a dozen in this league. Bynum has actual skill AND can even hit his freethrows.

All Babe Ruth did was hit home runs. How BOOORING!

• Upvote 1

Dwight can dunk he's the only player ever to win 3 NBA Defensive player of the year awards and hes working with Patrick Ewuing (i spelled that wrong) on his free throws and a hook shot and a jumpshot sooooo?

Dwight can dunk he's the only player ever to win 3 NBA Defensive player of the year awards and hes working with Patrick Ewuing (i spelled that wrong) on his free throws and a hook shot and a jumpshot sooooo?

:svgsad:

No doubt the guy is a dime a dozen...if you dont count multiple Consecutive defensive all nba first teams, multiple consecutive defensive MVP awards, multiple rebounding titles, multiple block shot titles, multiple top 3 finishes in fg%, about 20 points per game and pretty much the most feared interior man since wilt chamberlain. Other than that definately a dime a dozen.

Good call on the bynum free throw percentage dominance....how is bynum for assists I bet he kills dwight by .001 assist per game too.

All Babe Ruth did was hit home runs. How BOOORING!

Please go watch what Skip Bayless said about Howard when compared to Bynum. Then you will be able to detect the sarcasm.