AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Are you going to value his worth by two plays? How about we play a game, you come up with every great play Turk had and I will come up with every negative play and we will see who wins. Ready... set.... go!

Ok if you say so you might be some kind of magic expert

I have the same optimism too. Howard will stay. Some big trade is brewing. And New Jersey is focussing on Nene.

Iggy, Ellis, Or Smith is coming to town. One of those. Then let the Nets flounder this year. We get Deron next year. Simple and clear.

Wade was also a free agent last summer. He didn't need permission

Dude...I'm talking about when he was in the last year of his contract...just like Dwight like where Dwight is now

Ok if you say so you might be some kind of magic expert

I understand how he can become a fan favorite and cloud peoples judgement but let's be honest. He was horrible last yr, he was horrible for Toronto and Phoenix and the majority of time with us before that he was horrible too.

Are you going to value his worth by two plays? How about we play a game, you come up with every great play Turk had and I will come up with every negative play and we will see who wins. Ready... set.... go!

Turk had the best game I've ever seen him play in that game 7 in Boston in the Conference semifinals.. Without him, we don't make the finals..

Rip will keep the medical staff busy

Yeah I mean maybe he will get motivated but he is they type of guy who needs plays drawn up for him and I'm not sure if that's how Chicago want's to play. I think the full MLE could have been spent better personally.

I understand how he can become a fan favorite and cloud peoples judgement but let's be honest. He was horrible last yr, he was horrible for Toronto and Phoenix and the majority of time with us before that he was horrible too.

Last Year but not in 2009