AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

I for some strange and stupid reason still have this cloud of optimism over me.

me too man, after watching Dwight Howard in person and see how he responded... I realized this is all just media hype.

I didn't say huge I said bigger and he did. The ball moves so much better when he was on the floor. The whole point is that Turk wasn't the reason we went to the Finals even though ESPN said so. Actually every starter I believe had a larger impact than Turk did. You can disagree if you want but I think Rafer did a pretty good job while he was here and did what he was expected to do.

Did You not see Turks play making skills and he saved us in the philly Series and he blocked kobe to take it into overtime in the Finals and so many other things

I have no idea whats going on and am completely boggled!! I just want whatever is going to happen to hurry the F up and happen!! :panicworker:

Clouds tend to rain on parades...

Did You not see Turks play making skills and he saved us in the philly Series and he blocked kobe to take it into overtime in the Finals and so many other things

Are you going to value his worth by two plays? How about we play a game, you come up with every great play Turk had and I will come up with every negative play and we will see who wins. Ready... set.... go!