AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

This just doesn't make sense to me. None of our moves today make sense if we have been planning on trading Dwight all along. So something must have happened in the past couple hours. But what?

This just doesn't make sense to me. None of our moves today make sense if we have been planning on trading Dwight all along. So something must have happened in the past couple hours. But what?

Dwight has been wanting out all summer. If you watch his twitter, he slams any Magic fan that asks him to stay and ignores other teams fans. He says to people on twitter if they claim he is Lebroning us and that he will be hated, "You never loved me then."

EDIT: The Magic laid off 20 people the other day. They closed 12 open positions. They knew it was coming, too.

Why the hell would they gave howard permission to talk to any teams, if Dwight is traded I think I may be done watching the Magic until there is new management from top to bottom, this whole situation has been handled so poorly.

Why the hell would they gave howard permission to talk to any teams, if Dwight is traded I think I may be done watching the Magic until there is new management from top to bottom, this whole situation has been handled so poorly.

they have been so terrible you are right

You ever see a movie scene where a kid sends a pet back in the wild and they're yelling at the animal go, I dont want you anymore and they're crying when they say it and then they hit the dog to make it ok about leaving.

That's how I feel.

I need to go to Clevelands chat room and see if this is normal!