Sign in to follow this  
NittanyBuc

Dwight Hosting an Exhibition Game

The D12 Foundation, Dwight Howard’s charitable foundation, has announced that it will host an All-Star Basketball Game at 7 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 13, at the UCF Arena.

Tickets priced at $100, $65, $45, and $25 are on sale now exclusively through Ticketmaster at www.Ticketmaster.com, by calling 1-800-745-3000, or at the UCF Arena Box Office.

A special $20 student ticket can be purchased at the UCF Arena Box Office with a valid student ID. Additional taxes and fees may apply.

The following players may participate in the game:

Dwight Howard

Penny Hardaway

Shaquille O’Neal

Vince Carter

Courtney Lee

Grant Hill

Steve Francis

Matt Barnes

Trevor Ariza

Ryan Anderson

Chris Duhon

Malik Allen

Brandon Bass

Earl Clark

Justin Harper

DeAndre Liggins

Daniel Orton

Jason Richardson

Quentin Richardson

This Celebrity Basketball Game is part of the D12 Foundation Celebrity Weekend, a fun, competitive weekend planned to benefit the D12 Foundation. As part of the weekend, the D12 Foundation will also be hosting a Celebrity Bowling Event at Boardwalk Bowl at 6 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 12.

https://today.ucf.edu/dwight-howard-to-host-all-star-basketball-game-at-ucf-arena/

• Upvote 1

I wasn't interested until I saw the inclusion of Malik Allen. That let's me know they're pulling out the big guns for this one. I just ordered 28 tickets.

• Upvote 2

I wasn't interested until I saw the inclusion of Malik Allen. That let's me know they're pulling out the big guns for this one. I just ordered 28 tickets.

I'm more excited about Daniel Orton. Can't wait to see what kind of suit he'll be sporting.

• Upvote 4

Supposedly the list of players is growing. I've heard Jameer, Gilbert, Rashard and Mike Miller will now be participating.

It is cool that Dwight has set this game up to be all Magic players, former and current.

Videos are starting to pop-up on Youtube ,

Part One , keyword "Dwight UCF Arena" ,

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a whole bunch videos in the next few days when people done uploading ~

background music -they're playing basketball~~~ without that basketball- NBA2K12 XD

• Upvote 1