Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

More ESPN stuff on the Magic

True for the most part, but I think Dallas has a better front office. I would take Cuban over Smith any day of the week.

Cuban isn't their GM.

He's the team's owner.

You really should stop talking at this point.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Cuban isn't their GM.

He's the team's owner.

Cuban does a lot of GM work too. He's pretty involved in who he thinks they should pursue.

• Upvote 1

Cuban isn't their GM.

He's the team's owner.

I am well aware that Cuban is the Mavs owner; however, Cuban is active in the day to day management of the Mavs. Yes, you are right that I do not know every player on every team other than the Magic. I prefer not to have any conversations with you at all. I think you are obnoxious most of the time, and really do not want to converse with you at all on any level. I prefer to ignore your posts. Have a good day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am well aware that Cuban is the Mavs owner; however, Cuban is active in the day to day management of the Mavs. Yes, you are right that I do not know every player on every team other than the Magic. I prefer not to have any conversations with you at all. I think you are obnoxious most of the time, and really do not want to converse with you at all on any level. I prefer to ignore your posts. Have a good day.

I'm going to ignore your post by responding to it.

I'm going to ignore your post by responding to it.

Can we assume she generally ignores DoM's posts and is responding to this one as an exception, telling she will continue ignoring them?

Or we should just assume she doesn't have any common sense or at least, is not making any sense now?

...Or are we just fooling around?

Well, Cuban DOES have the final say in everything. Donnie Nelson even as GM has to go through Cubes before doing anything.

I once read somewhere that Cuban told Avery Johnson before game 5 vs. the Hornets in 2008 "you lose and you're *****ing fired", so he does have the Otis-role.

Well, Cuban DOES have the final say in everything. Donnie Nelson even as GM has to go through Cubes before doing anything.

So does Rich DeVos. Or are we ignoring that just because people on this board really like to complain about Otis?

Also, are we really going to start pretending like the Mavs under Cuban have a history of GOOD general management? Holy *****ing christ.

So does Rich DeVos. Or are we ignoring that just because people on this board really like to complain about Otis?

Also, are we really going to start pretending like the Mavs under Cuban have a history of GOOD general management? Holy *****ing christ.

Are you always pissed off?