Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

Know your Magic?

Chris Currant thinks he's an epic troll!!! Curran you is trolling man!!! epic trolling for teh win amirite!!!!

Hey man, what do you gain in your pathetic excuse for a life from bashing on other people on an internet forum?

He's been a little irate since people recommended that he shouldn't to propose to his GF. It's not your fault, Rahzel

and your prize for being the most obsessed magic fan is NOTHING..you get NOTHING for it. Hope you have fun wasting ur life.

Silly commoner. That's not even kind of true.

First, I've earned the title of His Royal Highness, Brooks "Trivia Master" Thompson. You can't just call yourself something like that and expect to be taken seriously. It has to be earned, and Brooks Thompson most certainly earned his title. From now on, I expect you to respect that title and address me by it. I will let you get away with this one misstep, but any others will be met with severe consequences. You have been warned.

Secondly, I've won what is sure to be a glorious signature made by AddiFB, who, if he so chose, could be addressed by a similar prestigious title for his prowess at making outstanding signatures. Anyone who knows anything about the internet will tell you that a person is only as good as his or her signature, and Brooks Thompson is primed to be among the best the internet has to offer.

Third, and this is the most important point, I played in the NBA. Nothing you will ever do with your life will even come close to matching that level of achievement. Let's take a quick poll: Everyone here who has scored 20 points against the Los Angeles Lakers in an actual NBA game, raise your hand. I'll give you a few seconds.

See that? I'm the only one with a raised hand. That's because I'm the only one here who is good enough at basketball to have made it all the way to the highest level of the sport, and once there, good enough to score 20 points against the mighty Los Angeles Lakers. Your feeble attempts at insults mean nothing to a man who has already achieved everything in your wildest, most unrealistic dreams.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I keep hoping to find a new life on Ebay but I haven't had any success yet.

He's been a little irate since people recommended that he shouldn't to propose to his GF. It's not your fault, Rahzel

I'm just under the assumption this is the same guy who kept bashing on you guys for "wasting your life" with unrealistic trade proposals in the one off season thread. I was just curious why he felt the need to bash everyone.

A little award for the winner, if he chooses to accept it

KnowitallWinner1.jpg

Yes, that's velvet, gold bars and a crown... one day, there might even be bubble gum!

audience.gif