Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part VI: Return of the Lockout

Very slim, and at this point I don't give a ****. Just leave with a little dignity instead of trashing EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING but yourself. When is the last time we heard a player talk so much **** about a team that he is still on? ***** him.

You said so well. Blaming the fans for not being loud enough. Now I know exactly now the cavs fans felt last summer.

Orlando Magic free agent Earl Clark(notes) has reached agreement on a one-year contract with Zhejiang of the Chinese Basketball Association, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The deal will pay Clark in the “high six figures,” one source said.

Clark, a 6-foot-10 forward, has played 93 games for the Magic and Phoenix Suns in parts of two NBA seasons. He will stay the full season in China without an out clause to return to the NBA should the league-imposed lockout end.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_earl_clark_china_080911

lmao Clark is gone too.

Those of you acting like this is the first time Dwight has said anything about the crowd noise are funny. He's been pretty consistent in that complaint, and who can blame him. It's not like people here on the forum haven't complained about the exact same thing. How many people have commented on how dead the Miami crowd is/was during the last regular season?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Those of you acting like this is the first time Dwight has said anything about the crowd noise are funny. He's been pretty consistent in that complaint, and who can blame him. It's not like people here on the forum haven't complained about the exact same thing. How many people have commented on how dead the Miami crowd is/was during the last regular season?

It's more of the fact that he wants to complain about the noise and the fans yet not say he wants to be here or sign an extension. If he signed the extension I'm pretty sure no one would give a damn about him complaining about anything.

Nothing's worse than a player that trashes the fan base then leaves their franchise in the dust to rot for another 6 years

Nothing's worse than a player that trashes the fan base then leaves their franchise in the dust to rot for another 6 years

He hasn't done that. He's a current player who is commenting on the fan noise in the arena for the team he plays for. He hasn't left his "franchise in the dust to rot for another 6 years". He still plays for the Magic. You're just being ridiculous.

Stop being such a baby. If you're going to get mad at the guy, at least do it over things that have already happened.

And this is a pretty big point, but seriously people: if he doesn't want to play here any more, HE DOESN'T *****ING HAVE TO.

Company/brand loyalty is admirable, but I'm not going to keep my job if I think I can get a better one somewhere else, and it's completely goddamn ridiculous to expect something different from someone else.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2