Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part VI: Return of the Lockout

Broussard just said "The NBA is in desperate need of a big man" and that he thinks Andrew Bynum is the next legitimate big :svgsad:

I've been thinking and this lockout has inspired me to come up with a lockout of my own, I'm going to lockout the team from my receiving any of my dollars. I've already decided that if we lose Dwight because of the poor decisions that we've made then I don't plan on spending money on games, merchandise, nor will I watch the games on TV or listen to them on the radio (once they start back up) until the responsible parties for the mis-management of this team that ultimately cost us yet another once in a lifetime player are replaced.

I quoted BMP's statement because in addition to my temporary lockout I have also thought about a permanent lockout. If this team trades Dwight to LA for some garbage players that couldn't get motivated enough to play hard with Kobe friggin Bryant on their team then I am done. If we are going to be a farm team for the Lakers why should I bother to watch or support the team any longer? Why not just become another soul-less bandwagoner? Send them another franchise center and that's it for me, I'll go watch badminton on the ocho with my spare time.

I already don't spend any money on NBA. The reffing and Stern's "new perimeter player rules" have already done that for me. I follow the Magic only because they are the first team of any type that I have ever followed.

Broussard just said "The NBA is in desperate need of a big man" and that he thinks Andrew Bynum is the next legitimate big :svgsad:

Don't let LeBroussard bother you..

and by chance, did he mean a big man to compete with Dwight? It'd be hard for even that big of a tool to completely discredit Howard as a legit big man

Don't let LeBroussard bother you..

and by chance, did he mean a big man to compete with Dwight? It'd be hard for even that big of a tool to completely discredit Howard as a legit big man

I just don't get the love Bynum gets from some analysts

• Upvote 1

TITY's strongly stating that Dwight's brother says Dwight's gone

Nothing his brother said can be "strongly stated". I shared this because we are about to enter phase 3 of the everlasting off-season, not because I thought it was actually worthy of mentioning.