Sign in to follow this  
magicallnighter

Im going to propose to my gf at the magic game next year

long enough to know we want to get married in the future. u dont need to know my personal business

I feel like it's a lose-lose question for you to answer anyway. If it's a short amount of time then you should be concerned about what others are saying here. If it's been a long time then you've been dating her since she was a minor and you were like 23.

omg get over it... She already knows im going to propose and she said she would say yes..she just doesnt know where im going to propose at

You know what? You could propose beforehand and then use the game as a way to announce it to the world. If you are interested in that of course. For example, take her out to eat, lay the question at a nice restaurant or something like that and then set up a message through the big screen at the arena...

Just an idea, take it for what it's worth, or ignore it completely haha

You know what? You could propose beforehand and then use the game as a way to announce it to the world. If you are interested in that of course. For example, take her out to eat, lay the question at a nice restaurant or something like that and then set up a message through the big screen at the arena...

Just an idea, take it for what it's worth, or ignore it completely haha

As far as we know he already did. It is already agreed he'll propose so in practical terms he proposed and she said yes.

He should have already taken care of the "girl in the rockets game" possibility with that alone.

As far as we know he already did. It is already agreed he'll propose so in practical terms he proposed and she said yes.

He should have already taken care of the "girl in the rockets game" possibility with that alone.

It wouldn't surprise me if the "refusal" at the game was a set up and the participants were interns. Kind of like all of the pie in the face things are fake. And the guy in the opponents jersey is actually in on the gag.