* Great three-point shooter

* Can score in the post

* Can get separation with medium-range fade-away jumper

* Good rebounder

* Solid work ethic

Weaknesses:

* Can get more consistent in the post

* Be aggressive every day on the glass

You act as if Ryan was Dennis Rodman on the boards. He's a good rebounder but not out of this world.

Reminds me of:

Danny Granger, because of his inside-outside ability.

Suck it Soul lol

• Upvote 1

Saying Justin Harper can't play defense at the SF because he lacks lateral quickness makes as much sense saying that Turkoglu can play defense at the SF position. I didn't say Turk wasn't an SF. I'm just saying Turkoglu's defense is awful... GET IT?

Actually Turk's defense is serviceable, not awful. People forget some of the plays the guy has made on D, and while I would never say he is a good defender, I think saying he is awful just means you don't watch him enough.

And my point was that he HAS the lateral quickness required to play SG and Harper does not. About every scouting report on Harper says he lacks lateral quickness.

I personally don't care if he plays 3 or 4, but I think Otis brought him here in case we have to move Ryan. That is my main point from this whole discussion. Ryan's best asset is that once his first few 3s stop clanging off the back of the rim, he can come in a game, grab some boards and hit some big shots. I think that is what we can expect from Harper as well.

Actually Turk's defense is serviceable, not awful. People forget some of the plays the guy has made on D

I couldn't think of 5 in the same season. . .

BUT HE BLOCKED KOBE

lmao, that block almost showed everything wrong with Hedo. Gets blown by, is late to recover, and attempts an incredibly silly block that 7 times out of 10 is a foul. Glad it worked out, though. . .

lmao, that block almost showed everything wrong with Hedo. Gets blown by, is late to recover, and attempts an incredibly silly block that 7 times out of 10 is a foul. Glad it worked out, though. . .

And if you watch the replay, it was a shot Dwight was clearly going to block anyway.

And Turk's defense is serviceable when he puts forth serious effort, which is maybe once a month. When he isn't putting forth that effort, it's atrocious.

For a few games after the trade this past season, I thought I was going to be wrong with my initial thoughts about Hedo coming back to the team. He was putting forth effort and playing fairly well. Then he went all "Hedo" on us and slipped back into the Turk we all know and "love".

For a few games after the trade this past season, I thought I was going to be wrong with my initial thoughts about Hedo coming back to the team. He was putting forth effort and playing fairly well. Then he went all "Hedo" on us and slipped back into the Turk we all know and "love".

he got that triple double and called it a season.