Sign in to follow this  
BMP

Justin Harper

Ummm. Stretch tweener 3 and 4? Yeah, something like him, and Ryan is/was the better prospect.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft2011/insider/columns/story?columnist=ford_chad&page=DraftGrades-110624

Harper has more athleticism.

and for gods sakes people, being able to shoot threes doesn't immediately make you a tweener. Is Dirk a small forward now? How about Okur? Christ.

Harper has more athleticism.

and for gods sakes people, being able to shoot threes doesn't immediately make you a tweener. Is Dirk a small forward now? How about Okur? Christ.

Actually pretty much everything I've read about this guy says he's a tweener. And, yeah, I love when someone pulls out the Dirk card rolleyes.gif

Actually pretty much everything I've read about this guy says he's a tweener. And, yeah, I love when someone pulls out the Dirk card rolleyes.gif

Soul Bro, you're relying too much on other peoples (ESPN) opinions. Sort of like the company you keep lol.

Watch highlights of Harper. Read up on his intangibles and his game and tell me how he compares to Ryan other than playing the 4 and being able to hit the 3.

Harper is a tweener. Anderson isnt

Did you know that turk played SG for Sacramento? Nothing personal, but do you have any idea what you are saying, because Turk is a true SF and comparing him to Anderson or Harper is pure ignorance.

Saying Justin Harper can't play defense at the SF because he lacks lateral quickness makes as much sense saying that Turkoglu can play defense at the SF position. I didn't say Turk wasn't an SF. I'm just saying Turkoglu's defense is awful... GET IT?

JC, perhaps that's true with this cat. I'm really hoping for the best. I'm more worried about his defensive abilities. I just know he's gonna have to guard people like Lebron, Smoove (unless we get him), KG, Bosh and Gasol, and it was tough to watch our current 4s get toyed with by those guys.

EDIT: Bottom line for me, we need some big time trades in the next few days

Orlando traded two future second-rounders to Cleveland for No. 32 pick Justin Harper, who fits the Magic system like a glove with his long-range shooting and general indifference to rebounding and contact. On another team that's a liability; as long as Dwight Howard is around it won't matter much in Orlando.

Hollinger

Ok, you win, Dirk, kevin love, charlie villanueva, Jamison, anderson, matt bonner, brian cardinal, and troy murphy are all small forwards playing out of position because they hit threes.

Orlando traded two future second-rounders to Cleveland for No. 32 pick Justin Harper, who fits the Magic system like a glove with his long-range shooting and general indifference to rebounding and contact. On another team that's a liability; as long as Dwight Howard is around it won't matter much in Orlando.

Hollinger

Just threw up a bit in my mowf

Just threw up a bit in my mowf

lol, when they say he's shard they mean he's shard. There's no toilet paper brand that sounds like Harper though.

lol, when they say he's shard they mean he's shard. There's no toilet paper brand that sounds like Harper though.

Lol. That was really funny. Have to work