Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

I was gonna question your reasoning, but then I remembered your arguments for Jennings.

Batum, Miller, and a 1st for Jameer? If you dont think thats a good deal then you are proof that overvaluation is rampant...

And my argument for Jennings was sound, just because you may not agree with it doesnt mean what I mentioned was wrong.

Nelson/Arenas/Duhon

J. Richardson/Redick

Turkoglu/Q. Richardson

Bass/Anderson/Clark

Howard/Anderson/Orton

STRAP ON!

I'm going to cry tears of sadness.......

Thats a good point although I find it hard to believe that Otis wouldnt bite on that deal, especially if it included Batum. He appears motivated to have Arenas play more, and I see in a hypothetical situation Miller and Arenas sharing time better than Arenas and Nelson. Not that it would be my first choice to go that route, I am just trying to get a feel for which way the Brass are going as we move forward.

Portland has said a few times already they're not moving Batum. I HARDLY doubt Otis denies that trade if it came with Batum.

The proposed trade for Jameer Nelson for Andre Miller and #21

Otis doesn't make big trade deadline trades. We need to have our lineup in at Training camp for them to get any chemistry.

Or maybe they're getting expirings, which in that case they have til the deadline. Panic then.

Batum, Miller, and a 1st for Jameer? If you dont think thats a good deal then you are proof that overvaluation is rampant...

And my argument for Jennings was sound, just because you may not agree with it doesnt mean what I mentioned was wrong.

Where did you see that deal with Portland?

You argued Jennings was better than Jameer, you're wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The year we went to the Finals we had great defense at the guards in Rafer and Courtney and Rashard played good team Defense. J Rich sucks at defense, Jameer is to tiny and they will always post him up. Hedo is Flabby and Slow. Bass has no basketball IQ. Q and Earl Clark play good D and Reddick tries. We need athletic interior D that won't kill us on Offense. We need to get much bigger as well. We gave up size trading Rashard for Agent Loser. Size and D.