Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

No big moves tonight, because of how much is up in the air with the CBA. I think if negotiations had been further along, and GM's had a better idea of what would happen, we would have seen more movement outside of draft trades.

No big moves tonight, because of how much is up in the air with the CBA. I think if negotiations had been further along, and GM's had a better idea of what would happen, we would have seen more movement outside of draft trades.

I Disagree. Teams that usually makes moves (POR and SA for example) are still making moves. Otis has ruined this franchise...

I Disagree. Teams that usually makes moves (POR and SA for example) are still making moves. Otis has ruined this franchise...

They would be making those moves regardless, and they are still focused around the draft. That's not the same as non-draft trades like what we were crossing our fingers for.

WOAH.

"@STEIN_LINE_HQ: Mavs are trading No. 26 to Portland to acquire Rudy Fernandez, w/ Por moving the pick on to Den in the Miller/Felton deal"

I'd rather have Hamilton than Fernandez.

That, and it was a relatively unspectacular pool of prospects, so picks didn't have great value.

To be honest, given all of the media noise and scoop from Catman, I'm a bit disappointed no trade with Portland was made by us. It could have possibly led to younger talent (Batum) or more trades. I don't blame Portland for the trade they made, as Felton for Miller is a great trade for them.

Still hoping for a trade or trades tonight or in the coming days.

EDIT: Ugh. Now I see the added 1st by Portland

WOAH.

"@STEIN_LINE_HQ: Mavs are trading No. 26 to Portland to acquire Rudy Fernandez, w/ Por moving the pick on to Den in the Miller/Felton deal"

Wait does this mean KM or Magleeto's available???