Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

Hey jareth...Ive got something to say to you. Im not the one to get angry at someone for trolling on forums but this is ridiculous. Just shut up and quit making up rumors and especially faking quotes, you need to get a life. Quit jerking around on your computer all day and just shut up with your bulls**t. Were all tired of it.

Get used to it, He isn't known as Jareth Faketweetstory for nothing! :shard:

I'll give credit where credit is due, he got me this time. It is usually pretty easy to tell his fake tweets but he got a couple people involved and I actually bought it. :svgsad:

Why wasn't I invited to this prank party? :(

Hey jareth...Ive got something to say to you. Im not the one to get angry at someone for trolling on forums but this is ridiculous. Just shut up and quit making up rumors and especially faking quotes, you need to get a life. Quit jerking around on your computer all day and just shut up with your bulls**t. Were all tired of it.

tumblr_li16dksCsz1qdiwato1_250.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You guys are mad at Jareth? You should all be rejoicing in the fact that Randy Foye is not the newest member of the Orlando Magic.

• Upvote 1

Ben Gordon – One of the NBA’s greatest unsolved mysteries right now is what happened to Ben Gordon? Where is the real BG hiding?

Take it back to May of 2009. The love train with Gordon was more packed than a NYC subway at five on a weekday. So what if he didn’t really defend. So what if you considered yourself lucky to get five combined rebounds and assists from him. In that classic first round Boston/Chicago series, Gordon dropped over 24 a game. In case we all forgot these past two years while the Pistons coaching staff was busy yanking around all their veteran guards, Gordon has a complete offensive game…he could be the PERFECT sixth man on a title team.

Swap him for Hedo Turkoglu and we can all go home happy. Gordon is the shot-creator Orlando always needs. Hedo is the man to replace Tayshaun Prince and open up more room in the backcourt. Both teams get the same s#$%%^ contracts.

http://dimemag.com/2011/06/10-players-who-need-to-be-traded/

Just speculation, but I know VC or someone wanted to do this.

Im not the one to get angry at someone for trolling on forums

This is clearly not true, and I don't know if you've noticed this, but we don't take kindly to people who post untrue things on this message board. Take that crap elsewhere please.

• Upvote 2

I dont see how you havent been banned jareth, and its funny how you will b***h about fake reporters like Ping, when apparently you like to do the same, so why don't you and Ping go get saucy with eachother :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1