Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

Whoa, friend. Take that back.

Space Jam was a terrible movie, yeah you heard me.

It wasn't funny from top to bottom. MJ's acting was horrendous and the looney tunes characters weren't funny and were just annoying.

Watch this and it'll explain it all:

Oh well, we were all kids back then so I don't expect you to know that you watched a bad movie with basketball + Bugs Bunny.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

It wasn't funny from top to bottom. MJ's acting was horrendous and the looney tunes characters weren't funny and were just annoying.

How old were you when it came out? I was like 7 and for me at 7 it was a great movie. If I was 20 I would probably be saying otherwise and agreeing with you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh well, we were all kids back then so I don't expect you to know that you watched a bad movie with basketball + Bugs Bunny.

you sir just earned my first ever negative rep. Space Jam is not only great, it's downright phenomenal.

• Upvote 8

BURN HIM!!!!!

• Upvote 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDfLL2Yi6q4

Oh cool, some guy pretending to be AVGN making a "video review" about a kid's movie in his late 20s. This cynical moron surely would be on the top of my list of "people I'd take seriously"

• Upvote 1

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Wolves-second-round-pick-lied-about-age-should-?urn=nba-wp5562

Wolves picked said he was 21 but really 26....ha.... heres an interesting note that was being thrown around as well...

NBA rules dictate that European players become automatically eligible for the league at 22 years old, at which point they become free agents unless a team already holds their rights through the draft. Since Ngombo had never been selected and his real age of 26 appears to have been a matter of public record, the selection should have never been allowed to happen and may be voided after the fact.

I know some said Fran did declare, some didn't....but you don't have to declare once you are 22....

Most watched draft in 15 years...amazing finals...great time for a lockout to set the league back yet again. :svgsad:

The timing really is bad. Gives me hope Stern tries his best to hurry it up. . .