iBelieveNmagic

Are the Lakers (Media) Senile???

What in the hell makes the Lakers (media) think that Orlando would seriously be intrested in Odom and Bynum for Howard. Are they mentally retarded??..Why would we trade possibly the most dominant player in the NBA for a guy who will play 15 games a season, and Kloe Kardashian? Both will be retiring soon anyways (Bynum's bones are brittle as paper, one more fall and that's it for his career), and Odom is like 30 somethin...

It's not an attractive trade at all!!!

I rather Dwight leave than trade him for that garbage..and did the warriors seriously "try" Orlando with Ellis, and 2 scrubs??

I'm gettin so sick of this trade talk..especially the Lakers..they act like Orlando "owes" them Howard, and like they seriously have tradable assests (They have about as many as we do)..

But what makes it so annoying is people that probably don't pay attention to Orlando "AT ALL" the whole season writing these "dumb" articles about Orlando trading Dwight, or him leaving because he "Loves" L.A.

With absolutely no "factual information to justify thier statements and so-called rumors"

Btw check out http://bleacherreport.com/orlando-magic

It seems everyday there's a new "Article" about how Dwight "hates" Orlando, wants out, how it would be a mistake to stay, and all these ridiculously ludicrous trade possibilities..it's really sickning

This one is pure asinine..Kinda entertaining yet idiotic

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/741999-dwight-howard-to-la-lakers-why-okc-thunder-are-roadblock-to-howardkobe-pairing

Comments Please..

• Upvote 1

What's even funnier is how they act like they're being generous with the offer...or that it'd be something to mull over for Kupchak.

I'd also rather let him walk than hand the Lakers another dominant center and championships. At least if the return is only going to be a damaged goods center and old Odom. I know its not great asset management, but I hate that franchise with a passion.

What's even funnier is how they act like they're being generous with the offer...or that it'd be something to mull over for Kupchak.

I'd also rather let him walk than hand the Lakers another dominant center and championships. At least if the return is only going to be a damaged goods center and old Odom. I know its not great asset management, but I hate that franchise with a passion.

I would trade him to OkC and watch him and Durant Kill the Lakers before I even thought about trading him to LA.

• Upvote 2

Talking about news....I hope the magic don't draft Fran Vasquez!

Why? He can thrive in our system! And he's ready to come too since he's gonna be in the green room. He may go top 3 though so we wouldn't be able to get him at 11.

Not only the media but the lakers themselves. They offered Odom for the #2 pick....LOL! Why not offer Luke Walton? Wow do they really think everyone is managed by Jerry West? The Lakers supposedly turned down Gasol or Bynum for #2....which is even more stupid. Im surprised they didnt offer Otis Shannon Brown for Dwight (on second thought Otis might accept). They obviously think they have better talent than the rest of the league when they really have very little.

Wait until ESPN makes an experts special on how the Heat can end up with Howard and how that proves Lebron is such a great professional... lol

If that happened..I'd be done. Seriously. Done. kaputssss.

This is what happens when a city is filled with arrogant dicks..who have won more than 15 championships..in a single sport.

• Upvote 1