Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

JJRedick47 JJ Redick

I am not. Birthday/anniversary this weekend. RT @MagicMarkee: @JJRedick47 Yo JJ u going to the Magic dinner on Friday?

15 minutes ago

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE JJ AMIRITE FELLAS HE'S GONE!

Did he really say he likes the team? Come on.

And what do you mean "doesn't bother?"

He won't keep pestering him. Doesn't concern himself really with Dwight resigning. Thinks as of right now he's their player (duh) and if he leaves, he leaves. I'm paraphrasing of course.

Also, what do you mean Toretto? Did he mention something after I tuned out about our draft pick?

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE JJ AMIRITE FELLAS HE'S GONE!

@MagicMarkee

Markee Randolph © @DwightHoward was good D? You gon be at the Magic dinner Friday?

@DwightHoward

Dwight Howard @MagicMarkee no

@MagicMarkee

Markee Randolph © @DwightHoward Darn well its gonna be boring now! Lol! You still overseas?

@DwightHoward

Dwight Howard @MagicMarkee no comment

He ain't the only one not showing up. :svgsad:

Numerous teams, most notably New York, Portland and Orlando, have been trying to persuade the Suns to trade Nash for months, but Phoenix has quickly rejected the overwhelming majority of those overtures. ESPN.com

Chase was uninvited after his twitter fiasco.

And I was going to bring you as my date too. :(

Na, it means we're extending Duhon's contract by another 5 years and that will be the only thing we do.

LOL! Why not give him a max deal with an extra year? Im sure Otis can find another Arenas to bail him out of those last few "unproductive" years.

I love the ignore function on these new forums.

It's awesome, because you get to see the fact that the person posted, but you don't have to read.

Like this page, I was given a gift twice. This day is going to be great. :)

Please share this with me..I can't figure out how to do it.

Gil is gonna restructure. That is the plan..I said it multiple times that I heard it, but obviously the proof is in the pudding.

Nice to see the Batum/Miller and Mayo packages are hitting the mainstream press.

Now ask yourselves, if I heard about this and shared the info weeks ago, don't you think MAYBE the Magic are right in the middle of talks and could possibly pull off a trade?