Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

Repost for my little bit of "info"

I know for a fact that Dwight and Vince were not really too great of friends after VC arrived. I have a friend in the organization and he said after the first few months VC was here he was not liked by too many. (I know I know, this is another "insider" thingy) But the truth is, he wasn't viewed as a great team mate, and didn't give his all in Dwight's eyes.

Now on to his other friends

The ones off of the top of my head are:

Boozer

Josh Poweill

Josh Smith

Carlos Boozer

JR Smith

Tony Battie

Courtney Lee

On to if we ever did trade Dwight, the only two teams I can think of (Maybe 3 I guess) would be LAC,OKC and Portland.

I like Eric Gordon and DeAndre Jordan

I like Russel Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka

I like LaMarcu Aldridge, Wes Matthews

You take those players from either team with combination of picks,cash assets and fillers I won't be so demolished if we lost Dwight. (Though I don't see Dwight leaving.)

And, as far as info I know from the guy that works for Orlando, he knows more about the players personally than rumors, but he said he that JRich will not be back if that is anything for you guys.

I know for a fact that Dwight and Vince were not really too great of friends after VC arrived. I have a friend in the organization and he said after the first few months VC was here he was not liked by too many. (I know I know, this is another "insider" thingy) But the truth is, he wasn't viewed as a great team mate, and didn't give his all in Dwight's eyes.

Now on to his other friends

The ones off of the top of my head are:

Boozer

Josh Poweill

Josh Smith

Carlos Boozer

JR Smith

Tony Battie

Courtney Lee

On to if we ever did trade Dwight, the only two teams I can think of (Maybe 3 I guess) would be LAC,OKC and Portland.

I like Eric Gordon and DeAndre Jordan, Eric Bledsoe

I like Russel Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka

I like LaMarcu Aldridge, Wes Matthews Batum, Wallace

You take those players from either team with combination of picks,cash assets and fillers I won't be so demolished if we lost Dwight. (Though I don't see Dwight leaving.)

And, as far as info I know from the guy that works for Orlando, he knows more about the players personally than rumors, but he said he that JRich will not be back if that is anything for you guys.

But we don't need him to score. Him and Dwight running the pick and roll was unstoppable. We just need him to setup plays when our offense stagnates. If Jameer can't hit a shot, he's freaking useless.

Gilbert's turnovers in my opinion are a result of being in a totally new system. I expect them to go down. Hopefully he makes more shots on less attempts, and passes more. We will see though.

Unstoppable? luuuuuuuullllllzzzz. Gilbert was too slow to turn the corner off pick n rolls all the time. It worked well in one playoff game and now it is unstoppable lol.

Gilbert has ALWAYS been a high turnover player. Nothing to do with the system, he has always turned it over. But he made up for it in his prime, he didn't last year.

Also, the Bucks are flat out mentally challenged if they want to move Bogut for Derrick Williams.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unstoppable? luuuuuuuullllllzzzz. Gilbert was too slow to turn the corner off pick n rolls all the time. It worked well in one playoff game and now it is unstoppable lol.

Gilbert has ALWAYS been a high turnover player. Nothing to do with the system, he has always turned it over. But he made up for it in his prime, he didn't last year.

Also, the Bucks are flat out mentally challenged if they want to move Bogut for Derrick Williams.

The guy that said Gilbert Arenas PnRs are unstoppable is flat out mentally challenged.

Play by plays went like this:

Dwight sets the pick

and the ball rolls off of Arenas' shoe into the other team's hands

The guy that said Gilbert Arenas PnRs are unstoppable is flat out mentally challenged.

Play by plays went like this:

Dwight sets the pick

and the ball rolls off of Arenas' shoe into the other team's hands

mhm