Sign in to follow this  
Chase

The Casey Anthony Trial

Followed by...

Which is it? You can't have it both ways.

Me feeling she is guilty to some degree, and her being proved not guilty by a jury of her peers are not one in the same. So yes, I can have it both ways.

You actually can. You can believe that she probably killed the kid, but not have sufficient evidence to convict her.

Not if you take his statement of "If she was guilty, she'd be found guilty", to mean if she did it, she would be found guilty. Probably a poorly worded statement and left up for massive misinterpretation.

I'm actually NOT surprised. We as a society have long since forgotten what is right and what is wrong. I am ashamed that I am associated with a bunch of people who need their hands held through something and can't just think for themselves. Some of you keep saying there was no evidence. Ya'll must've been watching some different trial I guess. I saw plenty of evidence that she killed her child. I actually weep for the lack of education being presented by some of you on here.

Cognitive dissonance can greatly vary cognitions of the same dissonance causing stimulus.

Edit: Lets have a discussion then. Provide me with the evidence that was given during the trial that this was even a murder.

I will even make it easier: The ME report where no physical data supported the fact that it was murder isn't a good start.

Let's steal a bunch of her stuff, give her a chance to steal it back. Then when she goes to court for stealing her own stuff, the judge gives her an extra harsh punishment because she got off for murder.

It worked the last time.

Let's steal a bunch of her stuff, give her a chance to steal it back. Then when she goes to court for stealing her own stuff, the judge gives her an extra harsh punishment because she got off for murder.

It worked the last time.

Can I get the Mods to allow a +1000 for this?

I'm actually NOT surprised. We as a society have long since forgotten what is right and what is wrong. I am ashamed that I am associated with a bunch of people who need their hands held through something and can't just think for themselves. Some of you keep saying there was no evidence. Ya'll must've been watching some different trial I guess. I saw plenty of evidence that she killed her child. I actually weep for the lack of education being presented by some of you on here.

What? No, most of the evidence showed it was murder, or at least child neglect that led to "finishing the job", but barely any of it was actually linked to Casey.

Stop acting like you're some kind of Justice Hero. You want blood to satisfy this illusion of "justice" when it won't bring Caylee back and it will stink up the entire system. Oh, we don't have any evidence that you killed that guy, but we're all pretty sure you did it and we must do what our heart tells us, because nothing says justice like the verdict of 12 people emotionally strung out sentencing someone to death based purely on gut.

Be pissed they didn't find more evidence, not that they didn't sentence her to death without any evidence.

• Upvote 4

It worked the last time.

****, you're the dumbass that is saying justice was served. The people debating Ed (Berto, Jareth, Gene) are merely saying that if you go by the book, the jury couldn't convict her. NOT THAT JUSTICE WAS *****ING SERVED. Ass clown.

And you called me an ass clown.

You literally make me laugh.

Could you please refrain from using this statement when posting to Trey?

Seriously people...

Doesn't do it enough to matter in real life.

I wonder if people defended OJ this much after that verdict. I was like 7 so I really wouldn't know.

Yes Trey, everyone's defending Casey. You got it. . .