Sign in to follow this  
Chase

The Casey Anthony Trial

I just posted that I am against the death sentences, so I am not sure what you are talking about. I would not vote for death because this is a decision for God to make. If I am selected to serve on a jury, that I must listen to the evidence and pray for guidance from God. I am not going to vote to acquit someone because there are OJ or some other high profile case, or to make thousands from TV interviews. You can belittle me all you want to, but I have been on this earth for nearly fifty years. I am solid citizen and honest person. I have not had any trouble with the laws, and I volunteer with different organizations to help the needy.

By saying Casey Anthony is guilty of 1st degree murder in Florida you are sending her to death. I'm not sure how I'm belittling you, just thought it was odd that you'd talk about being religious and justice all the while talking about how you think it's okay for them to charge her of crimes they could never prove she committed.

No, we do not.

Islam is of the Abrahamic traditions and they actually acknowledge what would be considered the "Old and New Testaments," simply for them the Koran is the fullest of God's word. Islam also believe in a variation of your "Rupture" (sic), when Jesus will come again.

It is the same God, just as Jews worship the same God as Christians. If you don't think so, perhaps you should take a gander at Genesis again and perhaps Wikipedia.

1. Muslims and Christians do worship the same God. In fact, Jesus himself is mentioned in Muslim scripture.

2. Casey did it, and it's disgusting that she gets to walk.

3. At first I thought it was just AcuWill celebrating in his Casey shirt and everyone else was just trying to be PC, but it turns out a lot of you guys are like AcuWill.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1. Muslims and Christians do worship the same God. In fact, Jesus himself is mentioned in Muslim scripture.

2. Casey did it, and it's disgusting that she gets to walk.

3. At first I thought it was just AcuWill celebrating in his Casey shirt and everyone else was just trying to be PC, but it turns out a lot of you guys are like AcuWill.

Name names.

At first I thought it was just AcuWill celebrating in his Casey shirt and everyone else was just trying to be PC, but it turns out a lot of you guys are like AcuWill.

It's entirely possible to "know" she did it, and yet still acknowledge that there was not enough evidence to prove "what" she did exactly, which is why the jury did what they did. Even the juror that spoke out said it made them sick to their stomach to return that verdict.

It sucks this is the most active thread lately. I'm all for spirited discussion, but this thing is on repeat and occasionally veering off into an entirely different direction. :svgsad:

You're like the queen of derailing topics. :svgsad:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There was evidence that Casey killed Caylee

I would love to hear what that evidence was, given that no one is even able to prove how Caylee died, which is a pretty key piece of information in a murder trial. You wouldn't convict someone of murder by stabbing if you couldn't prove there were stab wounds on the victim.

If I served on a Jury and I was convinced that this person was quitly, I am going to vote for conviction. I am not going to vote for a murderer to walk free.

And for that opinion, you are both a poor excuse for an American AND completely unfit to be a juror in any trial, let alone a murder trial.

And for that opinion, you are both a poor excuse for an American AND completely unfit to be a juror in any trial, let alone a murder trial.

Get over yourself. Really could you be any more arrogrant. It most really be sad to be you. Too bad you have to lower yourself to speak to such common people.

Get over yourself.

No.

Really could you be any more arrogrant.

Yes.

It most really be sad to be you.

My life is pretty great right now, actually, but my life's happiness is hardly relevant to your qualifications as a juror or as an American.

Too bad you have to lower yourself to speak to such common people.

If I didn't earnestly believe that people could better themselves because some of them are willing to learn and expand their thinking, I wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning. That I get out of bed every morning is indicative that this is not the case.

You may be an exception to the kind of person to whom I'm referring, and your stubborn, ridiculous refusal to accept that there is a significant legal difference between "what is believed" and "what is proven beyond reasonable doubt" suggests that you are such an exception, but I see no reason to judge everyone on that standard just because you're so content to be a disappointment.