Sign in to follow this  
ShefGator2

Dwight says his preference is to stay with the Magic and 'start his own path'

You know what I don't get is Dwight said he want's to be in Orlando and create his own legacy here and yet ESPN thinks he has one foot out the door?

You know what's scary? These are the type of people that are allowed to vote.

Link please

740 the team this morning on Open Mike

Heres your link:My link

Edit:try again if It doesn't work go on 740 the team's webiste and go under Open mike and then podcasts and John Denton will be on the page with todays date

Orlando might be his preference, but that doesn't mean he's staying. It's still up to Otis to put the right pieces around him. If he doesn't, I wouldn't blame Dwight at all for leaving town. If management can't right the ship, it's rebuilding time.

My link

Nah now all you got is a link to it in text

Yeah, he said it.... They were talking about it on 1080 with Jerry Green and whatshisname. I did not hear the entire thing, but they did say that Denton said it.... I just listened to it and it said what many of us have said the whole time, he will make more $$ if he signs it and that Dwight will probably sign it before the lockout.

Who in the hell thought it was a good idea to give Bianchi a radio show. I swear, between him and Shot Doctor it's like the city is trying to create the worst sports radio programming possible.

• Upvote 1

Who in the hell thought it was a good idea to give Bianchi a radio show. I swear, between him and Shot Doctor it's like the city is trying to create the worst sports radio programming possible.

No kidding....Shot is the worst. He thinks that it will get him great ratings just by being a jerk..... I will not listen if anything else is on, but I do not listen to the radio much and he is better than a commercial for p90X... I guess.

Funny thing is that jerk is always talking about how great an athlete he is, I would love to get him on the BB court. look I am 40 and I would tear Him up. Of course I would give the treatment D12 gets and ask him why he is whining about getting hit in the head.... Jerk.