ShefGator2

Trade Rumor Heard on ESPN Radio this morning

Why are we still using season awards as some kind of barometer when Kobe made defensive first team, Rose won MVP and Fraudbrook made an All-NBA team? God knows this lousy roster could use some of what Iggy brings but his negatives far outweigh his positives. I'll concede if we swap him for Hedouche (who isn't even an NBA player anymore as far as I'm concerned) then Otis should be GM of the year.

You don't like westbrook either? Kobe made all defensive team based on reputation.

Yeah because being on the All-Defensive Second Team makes Iggy a "hyperathletic bum" and being a former All-Star makes Jameer a "mediocre passer on his best days," right?

I do believe Iggy is a semi-elite player that WE MUST GET, but Jameer hasn't been anything ever since his injury in '09. He's been crap.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I do believe Iggy is a semi-elite player that WE MUST GET, but Jameer hasn't been anything ever since his injury in '09. He's been crap.

Jameer was great in the playoffs in 2010. He was great for one game this postseason. He had a sub-par year.

He was only really crap nearing the end of this year. Earlier on this season, he was racking up a nice amount of assists. He sucked majorly during this year's playoffs though. Definitely a huge contrast between his performance last year and this year.

The only thing that kills me about Jameer is his lack of mental toughness. But other than that, i'd rather keep him unless, as I said, it nets us someone like Iggy.

Crap? Really?

Yep, he's crap.

The ONLY reason he was good in the 2010 playoffs was because he took the most shots on the team.

• Downvote 5

My inside sources tell me there is a deal in place to go down on draft night...

Jameer Nelson/Daniel Orton/Brandon Bass

going to Charlotte for

Stephen Jackson/Tyrus Thomas

The plan is to then resign J-Rich and use him to acquire Iggy, or if that fails keep him.

STRAP IN FOLKS

Arenas/Duhon

J-Rich/Redick

S-Jax/Hedo

Thomas/Ryan

Dwight/???

Yep, he's crap.

The ONLY reason he was good in the 2010 playoffs was because he took the most shots on the team.

th_bismacksaysno.gif

My inside sources tell me there is a deal in place to go down on draft night...

Jameer Nelson/Daniel Orton/Brandon Bass

going to Charlotte for

Stephen Jackson/Tyrus Thomas

The plan is to then resign J-Rich and use him to acquire Iggy, or if that fails keep him.

STRAP IN FOLKS

Arenas/Duhon

J-Rich/Redick

S-Jax/Hedo

Thomas/Ryan

Dwight/???

Goodbye Dwight. I think I just vomited thinking about what our salary situation will look like.