Sign in to follow this  
Commodore K'nection

One way out for Magic fans -- Trade Dwight Howard for LeBron James

None of these things make him a top 3 player. He's pretty much Carmelo Anthony if Melo was a PG and wasn't as clutch.

I never said anything about him being a top-3 player in my post. I don't give an eff what anyone else thinks. Stats are stats, he may not be a top-3 player, but he's definitely one of the best PGs in the league, if not the best. Or at the very least, the youngest with the best upside and athleticism (pretty obvious). And I would easily take him over Paul or DWill to pair up with Dwight.

I never said anything about him being a top-3 player in my post. I don't give an eff what anyone else thinks. Stats are stats, he may not be a top-3 player, but he's definitely one of the best PGs in the league, if not the best. Or at the very least, the youngest with the best upside and athleticism (pretty obvious). And I would easily take him over Paul or DWill to pair up with Dwight.

rose get criticism because op talked he was top 3 not because rose is bad player. rose not even real pg cant compare to real pg like dwill and paul 2 years maybe yes but now no

rose get criticism because op talked he was top 3 not because rose is bad player. rose not even real pg cant compare to real pg like dwill and paul 2 years maybe yes but now no

Your posts... they hurt my eyes. Couldn't you have picked a more eloquent person to model your message board persona after?

Rose dont top 3. he no play defense and no help team stop guys he is carmelo anthony in point guard body but no clutch like melo

Bismack Mutombo, are u insane? Rose is not clutch? So I guess we won 62 games this year by blowing everyone out. Every time we are down in the 4th quarter, we give the ball to Rose and tell him to go to work. Dude takes it to the hole, splits or blows by the defense to lay it in and bail us out. Trust me, Derrick Rose is no LeChoke James.

DRose is my second favorite player in the NBA today. I would personally take him over any other PG in the league, and over most of the best players playing right now. I think he deserved the MVP, hand's down, with Dwight being a closer second than anyone else agreed to.

I'm very much rooting for the Bulls to take down the ©Heat(S), and hope sincerely that the Bulls win the championship. Rose is humble, gracious, polite, and a fierce competitor. And he would easily be the second guy I'd choose to build a team around, right after Dwight.

I don't know why he's getting so much criticism on this board, but whatever. We've had an influx of stupidity and antagonism in the course of a few months.

That said, I wouldn't trade Dwight to the Bulls, unless I got in return Noah, Deng, Gibson and Boozer, and some draft picks. AND EVEN THEN, I wouldn't like that deal. But it is LEAGUES better than anything the (F)Lake Show can give us.

Redick, you are the most reasonable person I've met on these boards. Thank you for giving an unbiased opinion. As for the MVP vote, even though D-Rose won it by a landslide, I'll agree Dwight Howard should have gotten more votes. Had D-12 won the damn thing, I would even be ok D-Rose came in second. Dwight had a monster year this year, shot a ridiculous percentage on offense, played even more ridiculous defense, and was the only reason why your team went as far as it did. The dude bulked up even more this year, it'll be scary to see what he looks like next season.

I was pretty bummed when you guys matched JJ Redick last off-season. Since VC and now J-Rich are off the books, looks like it was a good move and JJ will take over that starting SG slot. Woulda been interesting to see what another shooter in addition to Korver could do along side D-Rose. We had to settle for Bogans instead.

As for the Heat, don't worry man, the Bulls will take down Two and a Half men on behalf all NBA fans everywhere. We are not going to let the 3 MyEgos touch that Larry O'Brien trophy. LeBron may have made it past an old, aging Boston defense without Thibodeau. But we are the new Boston Celtics defense re-incarnated now, with a younger and more athletic front-line.

When can we all start ignoring this guy?

Look at his latest "realistic" trade offer:

Ok here it is, final offer. You are not going to get a better offer than this for Dwight Howard:

Joakim Noah

Taj Gibson

OJ Mayo (from Grizzlies for Asik)

Two 2011 1st Rd picks (#28 and #30)

Two 2012 1st Rd picks (Charlotte Bobcats pick and Bulls 1st rd Pick)

$3 Million dollars

Throw in Coach Tom Thibodeau too

Seriously, no team is going to match that. You're crazy if you'd rather have Gasol and Odom over this package.

Then again, here he is commenting on the Bianchi article, as "BullsinOrlando". http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-dwight-howard-orlando-sentinel-bia20110510,0,1378719.column

I knew I saw his ridiculous trade ideas somewhere before.

• Upvote 1

Can you guys have some gosh darn respect?!?! We're clearly speaking with a well-respected member of the Bulls' front office who also has a similar job with the Miami Heat. I've been reading your posts since your arrival, o knowledgable one, and I think you have some speldid ideas.

First, you offered us several glowing propositions for our beloved Dwight. It would be tough to see him go, but your overflowing generosity simply makes saying "no" impossible. Joakim Noah AND Taj Gibson!? Too good to be true. Add picks on top of it!? Now I think you're bat**** crazy (in a good, front office kind of way). In similar trades, you offered us Chicago fan favorites Ricky Rubio and OJ Mayo! They have done so much for the Bulls organization, it must be heartbreaking to part with them. Then, when we all thought your dazzling display of brilliance had ceased, you displayed impeccable awareness of goings-on around the league when you correctly recalled the Magic's terrible start to this season. 15-4 is deplorable and should not be tolerated by any organization. I am in awe, omniscient one.

But all of that pales in comparison to your most recent stoke of genius. You would offer us, the peasant-like Magic fans that we are, THE one and only King James? The shine of you aura blinds me, good sir, and I wish only to shake your magical hand.

Please keep us updated on any new offers you have, we'd LOVE to hear them.

Respectfully,

Mark the Magic fan.

• Upvote 2

Bismack Mutombo, are u insane? Rose is not clutch? So I guess we won 62 games this year by blowing everyone out. Every time we are down in the 4th quarter, we give the ball to Rose and tell him to go to work. Dude takes it to the hole, splits or blows by the defense to lay it in and bail us out. Trust me, Derrick Rose is no LeChoke James.

i right to do the way play defense but know player shoot five time make 1 time not clutch people remember make shot but forget miss shot rose miss lot of shot but make some he not real clutch like carmelo or dirk

Pretending for a second that this was a real trade that could happen. If the Magic traded Dwight to Miami and LeBron was then to bring his talents to DisneyWorld...

Go Knicks.

That's right, I wouldn't be a Magic fan anymore. Flame away.

Pretending for a second that this was a real trade that could happen. If the Magic traded Dwight to Miami and LeBron was then to bring his talents to DisneyWorld...

Go Knicks.

That's right, I wouldn't be a Magic fan anymore. Flame away.

Don't worry. I'd consider it too. Lebron is just one of the most undesirable kind of guys I can think of... it's like, the universe should find a way to make him lose to keep its balance.. lol

As for the Heat, don't worry man, the Bulls will take down Two and a Half men on behalf all NBA fans everywhere. We are not going to let the 3 MyEgos touch that Larry O'Brien trophy. LeBron may have made it past an old, aging Boston defense without Thibodeau. But we are the new Boston Celtics defense re-incarnated now, with a younger and more athletic front-line.

How can you hate Commodore when he says stuff like this?

I don't like Rose for MVP of course, but hey, he's a down to earth guy, so refreshing.

I wish Rose was playing for the Magic. Nicest tandem of superstars.. lol

Go Bulls!! Please keep the balance of the universe!!!

I always thought these types of threads shouldn't even exist past 10 mins for their pointless and started usually by trolls.

Oh well, Mods deserve a vacation too.