Sign in to follow this  
Arielle

Orlando Magic is Dwight's Team, Like Mavs is Nowitzki's. Class Acts!

We love you, Dwight Howard! Orlando is your team, and the fans want you to stay. Dirk staying with the Mavs showed class, and now they just ousted the Lakers. We know Dwight will do the same thing. Keep the faith!

• Upvote 1

We love you, Dwight Howard!

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Dwight Howard appreciates your showing of support, and urges you to continue to support the Orlando Magic.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

With Orlando out, I'm definately rooting for the Mavs. Dirk and J Kidd are two of the most deserving guys of a ring in the league left without one.

I always root against Boston and Lakers. They're perfect examples of what's wrong when CBA's give players too much control at the expense of league parity. The Pau Gasol trade was an all time low taking advantage of a then dismal Memphis franchise.

I just really hope the trade rumors involving Howard and the Lakers are nonsense. Every player on the Lakers has lost their drive to win as evidenced in the Dallas series. Artest, Odom and Bynum especially were bad losers for taking cheap shots when they knew they were going to lose. If any of them take Dwight's place on the magic, consider this Magic fan an a newfound enemy. The only trade I want to see with the Lakers is one dumping Arenas' contract.

Arielle, you're like 0 for your last 8 threads. They've all been troll threads or completely worthless. We will not be resigning you this offseason.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1