Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

End of Year fire Otis poll

48 members have voted

1. 1. Now youve seen the results what do you think now?

• Fire the bum
    • Keep him
    • Bring back Brain Hill and his Princeton (lack of) offense

Well you said the result of the trades were worse twice, so I'm assuming one of those times you meant after the Finals. What I was trying to say is that it's not necessarily true. Do you think that team really would've beat Boston again in 2010? That's a Boston with Rondo playing out of his mind and with KG back, not to mention a better bench. I wouldn't say the 2010 team was worse than the 2009 just because they didn't get to the Finals.

I don't like to analyze if a team from one year would have beaten a team from another year. If you would have placed the 2010 Celtics vs the 2009 Magic I believe the 2009 Magic would have won. I'm sure looking back at it, Otis wishes he just added Bass and Barnes to that team rather than make that trade. What's done is done lets hope for a an agreement on a CBA before the season starts.

Lewis surprised me this season. I thought that last season's ECF was because of that flu he got just prior, but his poor performance really carried over into the regular season. Very unfortunate turn of events for him. I had a lot of hope that he would manage to breakout like he did in 09.

Lewis was on enhancing drugs. He was never the same after he got caught taking steroids. Our trip to the Finals has been a lie! lol .... j.k.

Stan will be the fall guy if Doc decides to come here.

You've posted this a couple of times and I can only assume that this is the Magic's plan of action once the Celtics get out of the playoffs. However, do you have any idea what Doc's reaction might be? Would he be remotely interested?

Stan will be the fall guy if Doc decides to come here.

You've posted this a couple of times and I can only assume that this is the Magic's plan of action once the Celtics get out of the playoffs. However, do you have any idea what Doc's reaction might be? Would he be remotely interested?

The team has regressed substantially the past couple of years, especially this year. And Otis has accomplished this while paying a fortune; it's old news that the Magic payroll is 5th highest of any sports team in the world. By overpaying for many contracts, he's made it very difficult to improve this current team, and it badly needs to improve or Dwight will leave.

I can't see any reason to keep Otis. This is not a difficult decision.

• Upvote 1