Sign in to follow this  
Berto

The "Official" Orlando Magic Appreciation Thread

Tough to digress that much in a year but we just didn't bring it and were in a huge shooting funk.

Dwight,

thank you so much for an amazing season. Rose just happened to be the best guy on the best team, but I think you had a better all around season than anyone in the league. You've always been great on the defensive end, but now you're a huge offensive force to be reckoned with and I can't wait to see what you bring next season (if there even is one).

Otis,

you're work is cut out for you. You have one objective, keep Dwight here. I wanna see some mad skills this off season if we keep you around.

I hate this, but this season had its moments...better luck next year.

Thanks to all the Magic players and fans for a maddening and entertaining season.

Go Magic!!!

It was a fun season. I hate to see it end, b/c I really don't care much about the rest of the league. I probably won't watch anymore playoff games either.

• Upvote 1

It was a fun season. I hate to see it end, b/c I really don't care much about the rest of the league. I probably won't watch anymore playoff games either.

Well, at least it cleared up a lot of summer nights.

My favorite part of this whole season was watching Dwight become an offensive machine. Overall, a pretty entertaining season. We'll see what happens next year.

• Upvote 1

I love the Magic. I wish we could had a longer season, but sometimes it just does not work out. I am still proud of my team. Dwight we all love you, and appreciate you being on the team. This happens. Heck, even the Lakers were elimated in the first round one time. Keep the faith.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to the mods for keeping the Hawks fans that throll at bay. On this heart break night, it was very pleasant just to have Magic fans on the boards.

Too soon for me Kberto.

All I can say is I hope Chicago sweeps them out as badly as we did last year. I can deal with losing to a good team, little difficult to stomach losing to a collection of low IQ 1on1 players with a couple of fat homo's as their centers.

I hate all the other teams. I hate the NBA. I love the Magic. If it weren't for this wonderful organization, then I wouldn't be an NBA fan. Period.

Let's get it back next year!

I echo both of these statements. Tough pill to swallow, and the NBA is a joke. If I hadn't grown up in Central Florida, attending Magic games as a child, there is no way on earth I am an NBA fan.

Ugh. For the first time since '07, we're out of the playoffs in April. It will be interesting to see how the FO deals with this unacceptable outcome.

• Upvote 1