Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Magic won't fire Otis, SVG regardless of Hawks series

so let me get this straight guys.

Lechancey's point was that Norman missed his point but actually didn't realize his point, and BMP's point was that Lechauncey's point is invalid b/c his point doesn't consider Norman's point?

or am I missing the point?

so let me get this straight guys.

Lechancey's point was that Norman missed his point but actually didn't realize his point, and BMP's point was that Lechauncey's point is invalid b/c his point doesn't consider Norman's point?

or am I missing the point?

you're selling what-now?

No, because his one sentence reply to my argument was

"The hawks are not Boston".

Actually you missed the point. My post had nothing to do with the series.

You first said "If Hedo is starting next season im going to jump of a cliff. "

Then Hibachi said "kinda hoping we start hedo next year now."

Wich I replied that I would agree on that.

Actually you missed the point. My post had nothing to do with the series.

You first said "If Hedo is starting next season im going to jump of a cliff. "

Then Hibachi said "kinda hoping we start hedo next year now."

Wich I replied that I would agree on that.

Different thread bro.

Different thread bro.

No****Sherlock.jpg

I wasn't the one who pulled a quote from another thread and started to argue about it when it had nothing to do with what I posted here.

No****Sherlock.jpg

I wasn't the one who pulled a quote from another thread and started to argue about it when it had nothing to do with what I posted here.

It had everything to do with it. Using my name in a 'trade idea' or wanting me gone from here because you were wrong before makes you look desperate. I'm sorry that both Hibachi and you couldn't seem to handle the truth when it came to our team during this years playoffs.

It's a sad day when people want you to jump off a cliff because you predicted exactly what would happen days before. Only on here I guess.

We're all disappointed with how our team performed this season. It's just that the objective ones saw it coming.

It had everything to do with it. Using my name in a 'trade idea' because you were wrong before makes you look desperate. I'm sorry that both Hibatchi and you can't seem to handle the truth when it came to our team. It's sad really.

Two words. Grow up.

I haven't been on here the last few days, the NFL Draft has taken my attention away from the Magic at the right time.

But, the ONLY legit reason for keeping Otis is if DeVos is aware of a *wink* deal with Arenas to opt out in 2012. That is it. There is absolutely no way that DeVos can look at the team built and the money he's spent to build it and be satisified with the job Otis has done. He cannot be happy paying Gilbert Arenas 20 million. He can't be happy to pay Hedo $10 million to shoot under 30% in the playoffs. Now with Dwight's FA looming, the talent around him failed to even get out of the first round and we have almost no financial flexibility. It's just not a very good situation in Orlando right now, and it's due to Otis' massive spending on guys who don't get the job done.

• Upvote 1

I haven't been on here the last few days, the NFL Draft has taken my attention away from the Magic at the right time.

But, the ONLY legit reason for keeping Otis is if DeVos is aware of a *wink* deal with Arenas to opt out in 2012. That is it. There is absolutely no way that DeVos can look at the team built and the money he's spent to build it and be satisified with the job Otis has done. He cannot be happy paying Gilbert Arenas 20 million. He can't be happy to pay Hedo $10 million to shoot under 30% in the playoffs. Now with Dwight's FA looming, the talent around him failed to even get out of the first round and we have almost no financial flexibility. It's just not a very good situation in Orlando right now, and it's due to Otis' massive spending on guys who don't get the job done.

I think that pretty much sums it up. This really isn't relevant, because obviously Stan doesn't know what Otis is going to do and it's to early in the offseason and its doubtful they would talk about whole sale changes anyway, but I listened to a little bit of Stan and Denis Neumann on the radio on my way home from work and they were talking about the roster and Dennis is asking if Stan he could get anymore out of Q. Richardson and the possibility of Fran coming over and Earl Clark if he resigns being the guy who could make the biggest jump I guess in terms of production from impact compared to this past season and Gilbert just using the off season to basically get healthy.

I'm a realist, I didn't think we were going to see a big blockbuster trade or whole sale changes but for some reason those guys talking about the current roster and next season really struck a nerve because you have to consider, the most likely scenario, that we bring back basically the same exact roster maybe minus J. Rich plus a backup stiff but it really already made me not excited for next season and obviously concerned for the future.

You can only put lipstick on a big so many times but the jig is up nobody is taking Hedo Turkoglu or Gilbert Arenas off our hands unless it's at gun point and I think someone has to pay for those mistakes but not yet. If Dwight Howard leaves would be the time to blow everyone out and start over.

blow it up after he leaves???? you need to blow it up to get him to stay dont wait til AFTER he leaves do it BEFORE and hope he doesnt leave at all

It had everything to do with it. Using my name in a 'trade idea' or wanting me gone from here because you were wrong before makes you look desperate. I'm sorry that both Hibachi and you couldn't seem to handle the truth when it came to our team during this years playoffs.

It's a sad day when people want you to jump off a cliff because you predicted exactly what would happen days before. Only on here I guess.

We're all disappointed with how our team performed this season. It's just that the objective ones saw it coming.

Wow. Man you have a lot of negative reps.