Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

How to NOT let history repeat itself

Do you really have to be so nasty about it? I realize that I do not know as much about Basketball, as you guys do. You made valid points, and I also have a valid point about no team ever coming back from a 3-0 deficient. I think 8 or 9 teams, have won a series. I really did not remember blowing the Bostons out. It was a honest mistake.

Just sayin... Hardnocks said we were down 3-0 to Boston and that it was a tougher situation to win compared to this series where we actually won 1 of the first 3 games... So Hardnocks was right. Seemed like a mis read on both your parts.

EDIT: I see this was already addressed after I read further. My bad.

Edited by LiveByTheThree

What I'm scared of is that maybe the Magic go to their lazy mode again.

Let the Hawks get in front in the first quarter and play catchup from the second half.

Also I'm happy about what Gilbert is doing. He still takes a few bad shots but his passing is spot on. He's taking good care of the ball as well and I hope he carries on this type of gameplay.

Do you think Turk can become a 6th man next year? Imagine how deep our bench can be. He would save the wear and tear on his body and honestly imo would be so much better off that we as fans would be beggin for him to start again.

Next year's bench could make the New York Yankees jealous. Arenas, Turk, and JJ will make almost 40 million between them next season.

What I'm scared of is that maybe the Magic go to their lazy mode again.

Let the Hawks get in front in the first quarter and play catchup from the second half.

Also I'm happy about what Gilbert is doing. He still takes a few bad shots but his passing is spot on. He's taking good care of the ball as well and I hope he carries on this type of gameplay.

I know what you're saying. Generally I have that feeling going into most games but, I do honestly believe they understand the weight of this game. I'm just worried about if we will be playing in the same "relaxed" and fluid game play. When it comes to getting lazy I would be more fearful of game 7 actually. Like us just assuming we are going to pull it out at home. I think the first 5 minutes of game 6 will dictate the rest of the game.

We're down, stressful game/possible loss

We're close, stressful game 3rd quarter D and shots dropping will dictate

We're up by 10 again, I would expect consistent play and a win

"If your in the paint and Dwight Howard is there, get out of the zip code.." ESPN top plays while typing this