Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

Cool, SVG is better than Doc. SVG's road to the finals was amazing, something Doc could never dream about achieving.

I'm fine with what we have now, I just dislike Hedo. I don't dislike Arenas at all, but his contract gives me chills.

------

Now I wanna talk about african players, Congo is really starting to bring some HUGE Centers and PFs to the league. Still, Angola being a very undersized team has dominated african basketball for more than a decade (I'm Portuguese-Angolan) and I can tell you that we've got 3 players that could make it in the NBA:

A 6-8 PF, Felizardo Ambrosio, 24 years old with great hustle and intensity and streaky 3pt shooting;

6-3 SG/PG, Carlos Morais, great offensive player. Poor man's Monta Ellis

6-5 SG/SF, Olimpio Cipriano, tested for the SA Spurs, great offensive game. Kinda like Mickael Pietrus, but better slasher and slightly poorer 3pt shooter. Also boneheaded at times

I brought this up because there's talent everywhere, and some foreigners would play in the NBA for much less money than some American guys in it, and could possibly me more efficient on the court.

they still have to enter draft.

I posted here last week that Oats would go after Iggy. I did not know the exact details, but if the Hedo rumors are true then we have something serious happening now.

The base trade that Otis would prefer is Ryan Anderson and Hedo for Iggy. If that happens, start dancing because we can go after Deron Williams with a little help from Dwight. The Magic could offer an aggressive package of Jameer/JJ and Bass for Deron and a guy like Anthony Morrow. They could then let Jrich walk and try and sign Prince. The only problem is a huge hole at PF that would have to be addressed.

A guy to keep an eye on that the Magic have always liked is Big Baby Davis. I think Otis wants to make a run at him, and could sell him on starting here. He should not be very expensive and would add a ton of physicality.

Deron/Arenas

Iggy/Morrow

Prince/Q Rich

Big Baby/Fran

Dwight/Orton

I posted here last week that Oats would go after Iggy. I did not know the exact details, but if the Hedo rumors are true then we have something serious happening now.

The base trade that Otis would prefer is Ryan Anderson and Hedo for Iggy. If that happens, start dancing because we can go after Deron Williams with a little help from Dwight. The Magic could offer an aggressive package of Jameer/JJ and Bass for Deron and a guy like Anthony Morrow. They could then let Jrich walk and try and sign Prince. The only problem is a huge hole at PF that would have to be addressed.

A guy to keep an eye on that the Magic have always liked is Big Baby Davis. I think Otis wants to make a run at him, and could sell him on starting here. He should not be very expensive and would add a ton of physicality.

Deron/Arenas

Iggy/Morrow

Prince/Q Rich

Big Baby/Fran

Dwight/Orton

Never gonna happen, but I'd kiss you on the butt raw if it did.

Which part? The Deron part, the Big Baby part? I really think the Magic will make a run at Big Baby..it could be a real nice pickup for us, and not too expensive. He wants to start and to have him next to Dwight would be nasty.

I'm worried the CBA may keep us from bringing Fran over..he would be sick off the bench.

Anyway, the toughest part for me to believe is that we can trade Hedo to Philly.

Which part? The Deron part, the Big Baby part? I really think the Magic will make a run at Big Baby..it could be a real nice pickup for us, and not too expensive. He wants to start and to have him next to Dwight would be nasty.

I'm worried the CBA may keep us from bringing Fran over..he would be sick off the bench.

Anyway, the toughest part for me to believe is that we can trade Hedo to Philly.

I've suggested Baby in a bunch on trades. I hate the guy, but like his game. I think he'll command the full MLE or slightly above though to be honest. Seems like the type of guy to get overpaid.

But ya, ALL of that happening.

I'm telling you guys, we're doing jack diddly squat. Otis is a fool. We're doomed. No butts will be kissed raw. Me and Catman are getting a divorced. Sorry kids.

You are being negative dood. Things are going to happen this time. It is obvious that changes need to be made. SVG needs wing talent that can defend and take it to the hole, and Otis has to make changes to save his butt and keep Dwight here.

Deron/Arenas

Iggy/Morrow

Prince/Q Rich

Big Baby/Fran

Dwight/Orton

When the Magic announce that no more children may sit courtside, then I will believe big baby is headed to Orlando.

• Upvote 2

Deron/Arenas

Iggy/Morrow

Prince/Q Rich

Big Baby/Fran

Dwight/Orton

in country we call people like you tres dingue

Big Baby is no starter.

Somewhat disagree. I think on the right roster he can start. The one I outlined he could be a very effective starter.

I don't think Philly takes Hedo to start all of this madness, but if they do, there is no reason we can not go after Deron. Dwight can recruit guys here..don't be silly boys.