Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

10-11 he shot over 50% 8 times out of 63 games. He shot over 43.8% (which is a pretty acceptable shooting % for a guard) 18 times. 12 out of those 18 times he scored over 20 points. 4 out of those 12 times he scored over 30 points. He also had 1 triple double and 6 double doubles.

09-10 he shot over 50% 12 times in 82 games. He shot over 43.8% 22 times. 11 of those 22 times he scored over 20 points. 2 of those 11 times he scored over 30 points. 1 of those 2 times he scored 55 points. 2 double doubles.

I don't think there's a trade that would make sense in getting Jennings here. There's a lot of excuses you can make for Jennings' inconsistent shooting (rookie year, injuries to himself and teammates, being asked to be the #1 option on offense a lot) I don't think you can say he's better than Jameer right now.

Edit: I wouldn't mind having Jennings here but not in a direct trade swapping point guards. If we used Jameer in a trade to get a wing or a forward and traded other players to get jennings that would be ok.

I'd rather trade Jameer, Hedo and fillers to Philadelphia for Iggy and Brand and then trade Bass for Jarret Jack straight up as I consider Jack a better and more intelligent PG than Jennings, kill me now.

I'd rather trade Jameer, Hedo and fillers to Philadelphia for Iggy and Brand and then trade Bass for Jarret Jack straight up as I consider Jack a better and more intelligent PG than Jennings, kill me now.

Why does Philly even do that trade? They have no need for Jameer or Hedo.

Why does Philly even do that trade? They have no need for Jameer or Hedo.

Jameer is better than any of their PGs, Hedo is crap but gets paid less than Iggy for the same amount of years.

Trade 1:

Hedo, Meer, Anderson, Redick for Iggy, Brand

Why for us? Getting rid of Hedo, getting a decent swingman at last

Why for Philly: Rid of Brand, getting young talented PF in Anderson, Redick, better PG, more cap space

Trade 2:

Bass for Jack

Why for us? Without Jameer, Arenas would have to be the main PG, Jack is probably better than him right now

Why for NOLA: David West may leave, getting a big for a small, cap space

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jameer is better than any of their PGs, Hedo is crap but gets paid less than Iggy for the same amount of years.

Trade 1:

Why for Philly: Rid of Brand, getting young talented PF in Anderson, Redick, better PG, more cap space

Trade 2:

Bass for Jack

Why for us? Without Jameer, Arenas would have to be the main PG, Jack is probably better than him right now

I would like to second the first trade. I disagree with the second trade though.

• Upvote 1

Trade 1:

Trade 2:

Bass for Jack

The Sixers are really high on Jrue Holiday and also have Louis Williams who pretty much does what Jameer would do for them but for less money. They really have no need for Jameer.

I would like to second the first trade. I disagree with the second trade though.

Thanks, man. It's better than what I usually get :D

Look at this trade:

Hedo + cash considerations for Dooling and Salmons

Why for us? Getting rid of Hedo, Salmons and Dooling are respectable role players

Why for them? Hedo could help Ilyasove with the chemistry, Salmons has 5 years of contract, Hedo has 4 and we would be giving them money

Edit: Nevermind

Look at this trade:

Hedo + cash considerations for Dooling and Salmons

Why for us? Getting rid of Hedo, Salmons and Dooling are respectable role players

Why for them? Hedo could help Ilyasove with the chemistry, Salmons has 5 years of contract, Hedo has 4 and we would be giving them money

Edit: Nevermind

Yes, no sideways moves please. John Salmons is pretty much what Vince was in 2009-2010.

Yes, no sideways moves please. John Salmons is pretty much what Vince was in 2009-2010.

I still think he's better than Hedo.

Anyway, chat for Chi-Mia game amirite?

I still think he's better than Hedo.

Wince? Nah, he's just as awful, except that he fakes injuries as well

Wince? Nah, he's just as awful, except that he fakes injuries as well

Nah, Salmons is better than Hedo, and probably Wince too. You call him a stat-padder but Hedo is an even bigger stat-padder, I'd rather have Vince as backup SG for the vet min than Hedo starting for 10+ mil a year

salmons isn't better than JRich. Salmons varies between Great and Role Player several times every year. He'll have one month of 19ppg and another month of 12 ppg. He's very inconsistent.