Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

We recognize that you're new to the forum and but stop reposting the same thing over and over and over again to get your idea seen and talked about.

Post it once and if its worth talking about, then people will talk about it.

Other than that, leave it be. It's annoying to re-read your same thing over again. Thats why it matters. Don't assume you know me. I'm here for my reasons and you're here for yours, but we don't wanna see your reposts. Please stop.

Thats all I'm gonna say about it because I'm not on here to squabble with little boys who don't know how to conduct themselves maturely.

now im a little boy, iight check this out i have my own little boy next to me, just because im new to this forum sh*t dont give you the right to call me a kid and little boy, you dont know a dam thing bout me, kid and little boy is disrespect where i come from, i dont give a f*ck who you are you aint gnna disrespect me

Alright, back to basketball talk

So, trade for Paul and create a dynasty that will allow us to win multiple championships in the years to come

Get er done Otis!

If We Do Get Paul Might as well Get the Championshiip Parade ready

But if our team averages 140ppg, we really don't need defense. At least that is the D'Antoni system

And he got swept in the first round, including 2 blowouts at home.

How exactly does one coexist with Dwight at the PF position? Do they have to stand outside the 3 point line the whole time? It makes no sense to me when people say that.

Also "he plays no D" is the most overused criticism of any player in the NBA. I watched JR Smith specifically to see this incredible lack of skill on the defensive end all playoffs and I saw a guy busting through screens and very active at disrupting passing lanes. I am not sure exactly why someone who plays no D would go through all that effort.

As for one dimensional, I watched him run fast breaks take it to the hoop for sick dunks and make 3 pointers. Once again, I do not see 1 dimension to this player.

For me, a 1 dimensional player this year who played no D was J Rich. I am just trying to understand what makes people say these things. Not acting like JR smith is the second coming, but the Magic are strapped financially and do not have a on of options. As a result, I see Smith as one of the better ones and an upgrade to J Rich.

I'm not so sure we need a lock down defender at the 4 but someone capable of grabbing the rebound when Howard goes for the block. Zach definitely fits that bill. My argument has to do on offense. It's like when Shaq went to LA and had Elden Campbell playing next to him. Campbell was ineffective so they traded him to the Hornets where he played much better. Howard needs Horace Grant, not Elden Campbell.

I agree that JR is an upgrade over JRich but I'm skeptical on how well we will do with SVG.

Here is a list of FA for 2011 (and 2012): http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=FreeAgents-11-12

I would not mind Pryzbilla as a backup to Dwight or Greg Oden. Carl Landry, NENE Hilario, YAO (imagine YAO playing center and moving Dwight to the 4), Shane Battier (perfect @ the 3), Prince, Pietrus, there's enough guys to add to the team that could improve us immediately.