Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

Does Rudy Gay and Paul put the Magic on the same level with the Heat/Celtics/Lakers???

I dont think so

I don't really know what the Magic can do. I'd like to think that adding another superstar and above average starters would do the trick, but I don't know if the Magic have the pieces or the ability to pull something off like that.

Maybe I'm just not trying to get my hopes up with all the - Granger, Parker, Manu, Iggy, Paul, Williams, Gay, tallk...

I'd really like someone to make a list of actual realistic options that the Magic could make this summer. But its hard to do that without adding some sort of fantasy list to it as well...

Anyone wanna take a shot at realistic player options the Magic might add this summer?

• Upvote 1

Does Rudy Gay and Paul put the Magic on the same level with the Heat/Celtics/Lakers???

I dont think so

I don't really know what the Magic can do. I'd like to think that adding another superstar and above average starters would do the trick, but I don't know if the Magic have the pieces or the ability to pull something off like that.

Maybe I'm just not trying to get my hopes up with all the - Granger, Parker, Manu, Iggy, Paul, Williams, Gay, tallk...

I'd really like someone to make a list of actual realistic options that the Magic could make this summer. But its hard to do that without adding some sort of fantasy list to it as well...

Anyone wanna take a shot at realistic player options the Magic might add this summer?

Ding Ding Ding!!!

you win

Give us until june before we can figure out a decent list of who's on the magic's list and the market for spending.

Ding Ding Ding!!!

you win

Give us until june before we can figure out a decent list of who's on the magic's list and the market for spending.

Yea, I know that the CBA is going to have a huge impact on what the Magic do. Any chance of the Magic doing something before that issue is resolved?

Yea, I know that the CBA is going to have a huge impact on what the Magic do. Any chance of the Magic doing something before that issue is resolved?

draft someone i guess