Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Fire Stan Van Gundy

Venting shouldn't be irrational

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

This seems to be the kind of venting certain Teegeeackians do when they were ABSOLUTELY SURE that the lottery ticket they bought was a winner, and then found out that it wasn't.

Venting based off delusional expectations doesn't come from sadness or disappointment; it comes from idiocy.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

are you guys even listening to SVG right now? he's basically said all the things we are saying "Hedo taking dumb shots, don't know what to do to get him going, the series is not over, etc."

http://www.nba.com/live1/

stan is basically outing the whole team. nobody is making shots, and nobody wants to step up and take the pressure.

• Upvote 1

Venting shouldn't be irrational

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I'm not saying SVG is a bad coach but I think some definitely overrated him. He's not irreplaceable. This team sucks because it's terribly put together. Like a kid playing XBox that really loves him some mediocre Warrior players hahaha

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I'm not saying SVG is a bad coach but I think some definitely overrated him. He's not irreplaceable. This team sucks because it's terribly put together. Like a kid playing XBox that really loves him some mediocre Warrior players hahaha

That "crappy" offense has gotten the team to one of the best offenses in the league in the last few years, a Finals appearance and another ECF. . . so yes, getting the same result would be wonderful. . .

At the presser Stan pretty much said the team is playing like garbage and they're all just a bunch of shooters that can't make shots and that they have to do well the only thing they're able to do

My biggest issue with Stan is allowing Hedo to single-handedly lose us the game in the fourth quarter without pulling him and bringing in Q(who was playing far better and much more under control).

Hedo I think was broken down by Joe Johnson on 3 straight defensive possessions yet Stan still just sat back and never made a single adjustment on that matchup. Then Hedo also proceeded to make terrible offensive decisions with the ball after his terrible defense, yet was still allowed to remain in the game. If we have a coach who refuses to change things because of his relationship with a certain player then he needs to be fired. Q should have played the last 4 mins roughly as soon as Hedo started melting down.

Ultimately, Hedo is at fault for this game but Stan is also at fault for leaving him in.

Also, I don't think Ryan Anderson could be any worse. All that Earl would have to do is get a couple rebounds and he would already have surpassed Ryan's impact on this series. Free Earl.

If Kenny Smith is breaking down film during halftime on TNT and saying how terrible Ryan Anderson shot selection is, then something is wrong. Wake up Ryan fanboys.

I have no problem with the play drawn up at the end of the game. I have a problem with Hedo losing the ball and not finishing the play properly because it was supposed to be passed back to Arenas. It could be argued why he was drawing up a play with Hedo even touching the ball in the first place, just let Arenas take the shot imo.

are you guys even listening to SVG right now? he's basically said all the things we are saying "Hedo taking dumb shots, don't know what to do to get him going, the series is not over, etc."

http://www.nba.com/live1/

stan is basically outing the whole team. nobody is making shots, and nobody wants to step up and take the pressure.

Loyal guy, throwing everyone under the bus to save his own ass. Nice.

He actually took blame as well. . . he always does. Hell, he essentially only blamed himself after the loss to Boston last year.

At the presser Stan pretty much said the team is playing like garbage and they're all just a bunch of shooters that can't make shots and that they have to do well the only thing they're able to do

Even though it's true, I'm suprised Stan would say that. He's kinda throwing Otis under the bus there in a way.

You guys are nuts lol. The end of game was a mess but how are you all so sure the play was for Hedo? He did get the ball and blow about 4 secs losing it. Either way your willing to fire a very good coach over one play? I don't get it.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Lord Xenu imagines that you are the type of foolish Teegeeackian who sends their food back to the kitchen a half dozen times at restaurants because you ordered your steak medium but "its too medium".

*******END TRANSMISSION******

Its always alot of the newbies and the same few old posters that panic during a series and create these types of threads. Lets finish the series first then (if we lose) make all the threads you want. The irony of calling Stan the master of panic....

I assure you that i may appear to be a rookie with my new member since date. That is only because I've been posting mods to fix my account since I have not been able to log in after the switch to truebluenation. I sent atleast 10 emails with my email address and I didnt get 1 response.