SENSIBLEHAWKSFAN

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Oh the humanity!

I mean to be respectful, but I just can't understand how I see comments slanted toward the Magic on a forum dedicated to that team! I mean, really, what the hell?

Nice to wait till you were up 2-1 before working up the nerve to come here and post. GTFO. Jackass.

• Upvote 5

The Hawks are just lucky

The Hawks are extremely lucky to be playing a team with Brandon Bass and Hedo Turkoglu.

• Upvote 3

And that was what I was thinking from the start. We disrespected the Hawks badly, especially those guys on RealGM who are just like Hawks suck, when we need to realize that they have OWNED us this year. We've had just one win against them after the trade out of 5 games.

• Downvote 3

And that was what I was thinking from the start. We disrespected the Hawks badly, especially those guys on RealGM who are just like Hawks suck, when we need to realize that they have OWNED us this year. We've had just one win against them after the trade out of 5 games.

First, I give a **** about what people on RealGM say, that's why I'm here, not there.

Second, their first win agaisnt us was at the tail end of that nasty flu epidemic the Magic delt with. It was the first game back for Dwight, JJ, and Pietrus, and Nelson was still out. This was before we acquired Arenas, so we were lacking at the pg position (haha).

Their second win was the first game the Magic played, post trade, with all the new guys.

So, hang your hat on those wins if you're a Hawks fan, but I don't see how you can say they "owned us" during the regular season.

As far as respect, well, any respect I had for the Hawks went out the window when Horford ran his suck at the of their second regular season win. No time for the new guys to practice or get acclimated, and he goes talking trash about how the Magic are the same old team. As if that same team didn't just give them a beat down in the playoffs last season, but did so in record setting epic fashion. Seriously?

First, I give a **** about what people on RealGM say, that's why I'm here, not there.

Second, their first win agaisnt us was at the tail end of that nasty flu epidemic the Magic delt with. It was the first game back for Dwight, JJ, and Pietrus, and Nelson was still out. This was before we acquired Arenas, so we were lacking at the pg position (haha).

Their second win was the first game the Magic played, post trade, with all the new guys.

So, hang your hat on those wins if you're a Hawks fan, but I don't see how you can say they "owned us" during the regular season.

As far as respect, well, any respect I had for the Hawks went out the window when Horford ran his suck at the of their second regular season win. No time for the new guys to practice or get acclimated, and he goes talking trash about how the Magic are the same old team. As if that same team didn't just give them a beat down in the playoffs last season, but did so in record setting epic fashion. Seriously?

Ok Captain Hi Top, I am going to attempt to have a decent conversation with you without name calling.

ok since every win the Hawks get is by luck or circumstance as you put it. What do you think was the reason the Magic loss in our last matchup of the regular season and the two playoff wins?

I was indifferent when Turk signed with Toronto. Why would I suddenly be excited that we have him again?

I don't understand why Hawks fan find it necessary to come glout over these wins. Honestly, I do not remember Magic doing that last year. I just say it is premature for Hawks fans to act like the series is already won. In regards to ref cheating, if Hawks go to the 2nd round, Hawks will see what we are talking about.

Did you actually read my post, or did you just notice that I was a hawks fan and decided to post? NO gloating.

Don't play that card as if most of you were not happy to have Turk back...im not buying it.

1. That's not accurate. 2. I don't speak for most but for myself, dickwad.

Don't play that card as if most of you were not happy to have Turk back...im not buying it.

Stone-Cold.gif

Now you're just speaking out of your ass

• Upvote 1