SENSIBLEHAWKSFAN

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

First of all I am a Hawks fan, and I HAD tremendous respect for your team and fans, but as of recently all of this has changed, here is why.

You guys (on this board and others) and your team have been some of the most cockiest and disrespectful S.O.B.'s I have ever seen. Ok so you beat us down for two years straight but this is a NEW SEASON you have new players, we have new players/new coach, we are not the easy pickings we used to be for you guys so get over it and stop living in the past.

Now lets be real here, with no fanboy crap.

Magic fans PLEASE stop making excuses every time you lose to us:

OOh it was the refs : Why in the H*ll would the refs want to cheat for us (the Hawks), what would be their motivation. If anything the NBA would like to have a Magic Bulls matchup, its better business (nba makes more money) and Stern is a business man.

The Magic are just in a shooting slump: Really? So every time you play us (except when you win) your team is just magically in a shooting slump???

The Hawks are just lucky: ok the shot last night was a bit of luck but come on there is a reason they call are arena the Highlight Factory.

I mean EVERY LOSS its either because your players are sick, they are new, etc.... come on Magic fans that is just a losers mentality and I know you guys are better than that.

I have been reading a lot of you guy's comments and you are just flat out disrespectful all the way down to Nelsons comments about the second round. This is the NBA folks and anything can happen. Now I am not saying that we are going to win this series for sure but hopefully after this series you all we be humbled and understand that nothing is automatic. Now if you guys pass us, I wish you the best of luck but right now I hope our team can teach you a lesson.

SEE YA IN GAME 4

GO HAWKS

PS. Hawk2011 and Jamalforlife do not represent all Hawks fans. Guys please stop making us look like morons.

• Downvote 13

Cocky and disrespectful, eh? Kinda like going on another team's forum to gloat and insult the entire fan base?

• Upvote 4

Cocky and disrespectful, eh? Kinda like going on another team's forum to gloat and insult the entire fan base?

Not trying to gloat or insult, what is there to gloat about?? And calling you cocky is not an insult. Do you not think that the 4-0 threads or Jameers comments were cocky? Its the truth.

• Downvote 3

Not trying to gloat or insult, what is there to gloat about?? And calling you cocky is not an insult. Do you not think that the 4-0 threads or Jameers comments were cocky? Its the truth.

You just told us not to assume those trolls are representative of all Hawks fans. Only an imbecile would think all of the fans of a particular team are a certain way because of the actions of a couple of people. Try not to do the same.

Well, you're not a total troll like some of the other Hawks fans. I can respect that, I'm all for opposing fans coming in and having some good trash talk but the constant trolling and one of them even used out of line language.

About the series itself, I respect the Hawks way more this year than last year. They are giving us a lot of problems this time around, but I still think the Magic will win the series. Is it partly because I'm a Magic fan? Yes, but I've seen this team fight back from having their backs to the wall before, I know they won't back down and I know we are capable of shooting better than this. If we win Game 4, the ball is back in court (literally). I think this will be at least 6 or 7 games, I knew going in we weren't going to easily run away with this like we did last year. We aren't as good and we have to fight for it now, it should be fun the rest of the way.

• Upvote 2

Well, you're not a total troll like some of the other Hawks fans. I can respect that, I'm all for opposing fans coming in and having some good trash talk but the constant trolling and one of them even used out of line language.

About the series itself, I respect the Hawks way more this year than last year. They are giving us a lot of problems this time around, but I still think the Magic will win the series. Is it partly because I'm a Magic fan? Yes, but I've seen this team fight back from having their backs to the wall before, I know they won't back down and I know we are capable of shooting better than this. If we win Game 4, the ball is back in court (literally). I think this will be at least 6 or 7 games, I knew going in we weren't going to easily run away with this like we did last year. We aren't as good and we have to fight for it now, it should be fun the rest of the way.

this.jpg

First of all I am a Hawks fan, and I HAD tremendous respect for your team and fans, but as of recently all of this has changed, here is why.

You guys (on this board and others) and your team have been some of the most cockiest and disrespectful S.O.B.'s I have ever seen. Ok so you beat us down for two years straight but this is a NEW SEASON you have new players, we have new players/new coach, we are not the easy pickings we used to be for you guys so get over it and stop living in the past.

Now lets be real here, with no fanboy crap.

Magic fans PLEASE stop making excuses every time you lose to us:

OOh it was the refs : Why in the H*ll would the refs want to cheat for us (the Hawks), what would be their motivation. If anything the NBA would like to have a Magic Bulls matchup, its better business (nba makes more money) and Stern is a business man.

Guess you forgot the part where Stan pissed off Stern with the comments about Howards techs. Stern = refs. As much as Stern likes to make money, I would assume he also wants to keep minions on short leash.

The Magic are just in a shooting slump: Really? So every time you play us (except when you win) your team is just magically in a shooting slump???

When we won against you in game 2 we were still in a shooting slump, we just picked up the defence and you didn't hit every single hand in the face-fade-away eyes closed shots.

The Hawks are just lucky: ok the shot last night was a bit of luck but come on there is a reason they call are arena the Highlight Factory.

I mean EVERY LOSS its either because your players are sick, they are new, etc.... come on Magic fans that is just a losers mentality and I know you guys are better than that.

Regular season is regular season but you have to realise that none of those reason are far fetched. If we would say that we lost because Dwight wasn't feeling it or didn't care about winning, then that would be losers mentality. But when you switch almost half of the team in a trade and you play without practise against someone who really wants to win you then you are more likely to lose the game.

I have been reading a lot of you guy's comments and you are just flat out disrespectful all the way down to Nelsons comments about the second round. This is the NBA folks and anything can happen. Now I am not saying that we are going to win this series for sure but hopefully after this series you all we be humbled and understand that nothing is automatic. Now if you guys pass us, I wish you the best of luck but right now I hope our team can teach you a lesson.

You have to realise that it was your fans who came in to OUR board to mock us, you can count out being respectful after something like that. It wasn't that the other fans came here and wanted to discuss about matchup, they came here to rub it in our face that we lost.

• Upvote 1

You just told us not to assume those trolls are representative of all Hawks fans. Only an imbecile would think all of the fans of a particular team are a certain way because of the actions of a couple of people. Try not to do the same.

My fault, was thinking this but didn't actually right it. I am sure its not all Magic fans that have been acting this way but I can certainly say it is the majority. I was one of the few Hawks fans at game one and I can honestly say if I were back in my younger days, I would have been sitting in Orlando jail house that night. Obviously people at Amway aren't used to seeing Hawks fans in their building.

But I do love how you guys support your team, it is really good to see, especially in the south.

I don't understand why Hawks fan find it necessary to come glout over these wins. Honestly, I do not remember Magic doing that last year. I just say it is premature for Hawks fans to act like the series is already won. In regards to ref cheating, if Hawks go to the 2nd round, Hawks will see what we are talking about.

• Upvote 1