Sign in to follow this  
Hawks2011

Why the Hawks will win this series.

Hey....how does Jaqueer Nelsons face feel after being **** on?

He probably went to go play some 2K to play D Rose in the second round..

• Upvote 1

So, I watched some of the game while I was at work and saw that he got 'pacered'. It's pretty sickening that the zebras are giving the hawks the upper hand. I'm pretty confident that it's more so due to the fact that we are a more threatening match up to the bulls. So, if stern wants to improve revenue he's obviously going to give the bulls the best chance of winning by sending the hawks out there to get dominated by rose. I understand that had our players been shooting like they should be the series would be 3-0. Sucks that we are in such a terrible shooting slump. It's really bad timing. I really don't understand the random resentment by these trolling hawks fans. I don't remember any gloating last year. We just beat them. I mean badly but, not as if we were spreading ill will. Charlotte I can understand, Jameer had some words for those fans. It's pretty frustrating to be in this position that we are. We aren't this terrible, this is an unfortunately long stretch of bad shooting. I'm hoping for a turnaround sunday.

ps. not mad at jrich, glad to see team mates sticking up for each other. I believe if we almost won against the bulls w/o dwight then it is possible for us to rally against the hawks.

Lucky shot.

Jamal's been making "lucky shots" his entire career, my good ol' chap. He's made a living out of it. There's a reason why he is the all-time leader in 4pt plays. He creates, he takes, he makes.

So, I watched some of the game while I was at work and saw that he got 'pacered'. It's pretty sickening that the zebras are giving the hawks the upper hand. I'm pretty confident that it's more so due to the fact that we are a more threatening match up to the bulls. So, if stern wants to improve revenue he's obviously going to give the bulls the best chance of winning by sending the hawks out there to get dominated by rose. I understand that had our players been shooting like they should be the series would be 3-0. Sucks that we are in such a terrible shooting slump. It's really bad timing. I really don't understand the random resentment by these trolling hawks fans. I don't remember any gloating last year. We just beat them. I mean badly but, not as if we were spreading ill will. Charlotte I can understand, Jameer had some words for those fans. It's pretty frustrating to be in this position that we are. We aren't this terrible, this is an unfortunately long stretch of bad shooting. I'm hoping for a turnaround sunday.

ps. not mad at jrich, glad to see team mates sticking up for each other. I believe if we almost won against the bulls w/o dwight then it is possible for us to rally against the hawks.

Really? you're blaming the refs? LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Stern would pass up on Dwight vs Rose?? LMFAO!!!!!

Now that we have this incredible chance to ask questions from hawk fans, I have to use this opportunity and ask how did it feel to lose 14 point lead to one man team?

Really? you're blaming the refs? LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Stern would pass up on Dwight vs Rose?? LMFAO!!!!!

Of course he would because the Magic would have a chance at beating the Bulls. Hawks, well let me say I would have a better of having Dwight's baby that then Hawks beatng the Bulls.

Now that we have this incredible chance to ask questions from hawk fans, I have to use this opportunity and ask how did it feel to lose 14 point lead to one man team?

It felt even better smashing your hopes of winning by clutch plays down the stretch.

74% of the time, the team that wins game 3, wins the series. Remember that ;)

Of course he would because the Magic would have a chance at beating the Bulls. Hawks, well let me say I would have a better of having Dwight's baby that then Hawks beatng the Bulls.

If thats what helps you sleep at night. Smh.

It felt even better smashing your hopes of winning by clutch plays down the stretch.

74% of the time, the team that wins game 3, wins the series. Remember that ;)

you didn't answer my question. <_<

Care to explain why the 8th seed have almost won every single game in that series?