Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: ORLANDO at Atlanta 8PM

1st round. 2nd round. 3rd round.

fact is magic aint ever won ****. who cares how many rounds you go??? you no better off having a star center yet you can never win it all. howard should leave that **** team. just like lebron did the cavs. expect the same with howard. he has given that team soooooooo many chances. howard will be fed up once we knock yall out. your coach is fired. howard is gone. its all over for you all. watch and see.

That's cool. Then the Magic will suck, get a high draft pick, and then they won't draft Marvin Williams over Chris Paul, and will be right back in contention, while the Hawks pay 34 year old Joe Johnson $24 million to barely make it to the playoffs.

Magic fans know their run is just about over and their window is closed, so they have nothing else to do other than insult the Hawks. Pathetic. Don't worry guys. Dwight isn't a DB like Lebron. I don't he'll go on National TV and dog you like Lebron did. At least you'll have your dignity..

I'm just pointing out the irony that is fans of one of the worst franchises in the history of the NBA would actually try to troll the board of another team and mock them of their future when their own damn team is bound to be a 1st round exit, 2nd round sweep for at least the next 5 years.

• Upvote 3

Amen. Even Anderson fanboys can't deny he has revealed himself as a shrinking violet. In 12 playoff games, he's produced 6 GOOSE EGGS! Let that sink in...

In 160 playoff minutes; 12-40 fg's, 6-22 3pt-fg's, 31 points

In 70 playoff minutes this season; 3-11, 2-8, 8 points

Add the fact he can't defend his man and others nothing in help D, I would take Shard in a wheel chair right now.

Anderson has not played at all, he is shrinking fast. The good thing is, he is probably our best trade asset so maybe we can package him in the offseason.

That's cool. Then the Magic will suck, get a high draft pick, and then they won't draft Marvin Williams over Chris Paul, and will be right back in contention, while the Hawks pay 34 year old Joe Johnson $24 million to barely make it to the playoffs.

This current Magic team with Dwight isn't in contention. Without Dwight you would be a few decades away from being relevant..

Last time i cheked it was called eastern confrence finals not third round learn basketball

lol. yet you so know what i meant and thats all you got???

look kid. you all had some good years. but howard has no ring and he isn't gonna put up with that sluggish ass team much more. we knock yall out and i promise you he leaves. i see him leaving even if you all got to the 2nd round and the bulls win. he has to be fed up with you all. he has already mentioned it throughout the year. he has shown how frustrated he has been by slamming the team and everything. howard is gone. bank on that. just makes us feel even better that we gonna make that happen. hahhahahahhahaha

Anderson has not played at all, he is shrinking fast. The good thing is, he is probably our best trade asset so maybe we can package him in the offseason.

I wouldn't trade Ryan unless it helps us get a deal done unloading a bad contract. He may not have shown up in the playoffs yet (last year or this year), but he's still young, talented and fits this system.

The last time the Hawks won a 2nd round game, the first Austin Powers had just been released.

imgaustin%20powers:%20international%20man%20of%20mystery5.jpg

• Upvote 1

This current Magic team with Dwight isn't in contention. Without Dwight you would be a few decades away from being relevant..

Nah, the team would suck for a year or two, draft high and well, and be back in it. I'd rather be excited about the draft than excited about 1st round wins.

yea why are we responding to these idiots? just ignore them and they'll go back to RealGM.

RealGM is not this bad. These trolls are taking adventage because there are on mods on the boards.