Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: ORLANDO at Atlanta 8PM

What a heartbreaker. Guess our season is over. Please for the love of all that is good, Devos, FIRE OTIS SMITH TODAY. His ****ing Golden State mentality cost us dearly.

The Hawks have to win 4 games to eliminate the Magic, not 2. . .

Not only did he pass up the layup, he also passed up the lob to Dwight, who had no one in front of him. That was just terrible.

I know, it's just unreal that we end up with a contested three in that situation. I wouldn't be so upset if Hedo was doing good things overall, but he just isn't. He's doing his best Gilbert impression right now. I think it's time we realize this isn't the same Hedo from 2-3 years ago. He played like that Hedo for 10 games after the trade but has reverted back to Toronto/Phoenix Hedo ever since. We've been doing a good job letting Jameer handle the ball down the stretch instead of Hedo, not sure what the hell that was all about though.

What a heartbreaker. Guess our season is over. Please for the love of all that is good, Devos, FIRE OTIS SMITH TODAY. His ****ing Golden State mentality cost us dearly.

Bad shot by Hedo, But Dick Bavetta, is all I have to say. David Stern's Number one henchman in pinstripes. I knew when I saw him the Magic were doomed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I mean Otis knew that there was a huge chance he would trade Gortat during the season, so what was his back up plan? Freaking Malik Allen??? Duhon signing was so terrible, we could have signed Farmar with championship experience for less!!! and to get a player who is making most of the money on a team and can't even help in playoffs??? what???? what an idiot!!!!

• Downvote 1

Hedo, Jrich, and Arenas have combined to made 21 out of 74 field goals.....sigh......plus jrich will probably won't play in game 4 for the altercation but it's not like he's playing well. maybe JJ can pick up some slack but i doubt it. Hawks win series.

that was just a good shot by crawford....i cannot hate on that one bit....

ZaZa been jabbin at dwight all freakin night...i'm glad richardson got up in his face..i would have punched him not slap him and earn my suspension for all that....

i'm not worried or threatened...we will tie it up sunday and proceed...no biggy...i originally said Magic in 5 and now its 6 instead....

GO MAGIC!

Dwights the dirty player. He threw that elbow at Zaza for no apparent reason. Zaza did the right thing, he reacted to a dirty play by Howard. J-Rich had no business in going over to Zaza and protecting his teammate for the blatant dirty play he did.

MAGIC SUCK BIG TIME. HAWKS IN 5

You have really pissed me off kid. You have the class of spit on the sidewalk. Richardson will be suspended for a game while Zaza gets nothing, and you want to know why little kid? Stern wants your lously team to win because no way in hell well your stupid team beat the Bulls, you will be swept.

• Upvote 3

Why no foul with only a five second differential? So the Magic can get the ball if missed with 3 or 4 seconds to run a play. This is bad coaching nothing more and nothing less. Basketball 101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upon further review, J-Rich should not be suspended.

while he didn't help himself by going after ZaZa, he didn't slap or hit him either. He got head-butted 3 times and simply put up his hand to ZaZa's huge melon to prevent from getting head-butted any more. ZaZa deserves the only suspension, but I'm sure they'll both get equal treatment.....thus, the Hawks win that little altercation.

I mean Otis knew that there was a huge chance he would trade Gortat during the season, so what was his back up plan? Freaking Malik Allen??? Duhon signing was so terrible, we could have signed Farmar with championship experience for less!!! and to get a player who is making most of the money on a team and can't even help in playoffs??? what???? what an idiot!!!!

As you cantell from my screenname, I obviouly am ready to move on from Otis Smith. But not signing a backup big is hardly the reason why. Dwight has to play almost the entire game for us to win anymore, and there isn't anyone realistic we could've acquired that could've seriously played Gortat's minutes and be anywhere near as productive. I do want him fired for wasting the MLE and acquiring Gilbert and Hedo though.

why these *****ing hawks are so lucky?! Smith hitting jumpers he usually misses, so many crazy buzzer beaters, 4 point plays and plus refs helping them. why??? so angry right now...